Universal rides

They are wasting their money and giving it to the charlatan that is tricking them, plus it won’t have any lasting effect. I’ll ruin it for them :slight_smile:

I am taking Dramamine also, but I’ve only used it as a treatment, not a preventative. I’ve also used ginger and have been taking it for about 8 weeks now as a preventative to prepare for this trip. I did that when we went to Disneyland too and was able to ride things I would never try in WDW. I just don’t know if that was the ginger, the drier climate or just in my mind. It’s worth trying again. I’m not sure how this post got so off base. If someone feels something works for them, then it is probably worth it to them to try it. Either way, I am trying to avoid getting sick to begin with and not have to deal with the after effects. Thanks everyone for their comments. I am so excited about our trip. We have 2 days in USF/IOA and 4 days in WDW. Staying in WDW to take advantage of all the EMH!

1 Like

We are back from our trip and had a great time. I really enjoyed WWoHP. I was able to ride HPEFG, MIB, ET without much issue. Unfortunately, the humidity was so bad, that I think it messed with my sinuses. I took meclizine and wore sea bands, which helped a little. I rode Minions and felt a little queasy. Took a little break and tried Fallon. That did it. I didn’t try any more until the next day. MIB had spins that I had to close me eyes and said no more rides for me. I’m glad I visited and got to see WWoHP, but I won’t be going back to USF/IOA. Thanks for all your input, it did help.

4 Likes