Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

I think the fridge in the Cabana Bay suite was bigger than the fridge in our rooms at Portofino and Royal Pacific. I could be wrong, but I have a memory of having a big fridge… like, not full size but bigger.

1 Like
4 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

I’m really proud of this one, any feedback is appreciated y’all.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the details, we’ll done!

1 Like

Great article!

We have varying enthusiasts of every level in this household. This article will be great in December for the parent opting out of whatever ride is next on the docket!

Sharing another great UOR TP article here, so I can find all the great things to see and do on one thread for my future trip.

This will be helpful for my family next month! It would really be nice if the kids play areas opened up (not holding my breath), but failing that we will have to take a leisurely pace to keep the kids happy.

4 Likes

Those are both helpful and timely for me. Our next trip, we will be doing City Walk for the first time, and we added a few days. So, those leisurely things might be helpful.

1 Like

Reportedly Camp Jurassic has reopened.

10 Likes

If I could have picked one play area to open. That would have been my first (and second) choice.

2 Likes

Would be great if it did, we spend hours there.
Not sure if it’s a change but it does show on the app

And showing open today 9am-7pm on website vs “temporarily closed”

2 Likes

This is the best news I’ve heard in some time. My kids will be thrilled!!!

4 Likes

https://touringplans.com/blog/universal-orlandos-quick-service-dining-plan-the-basics/

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Is If I Ran the Zoo open too. It doesn’t have hours like Camp Jurassic but it does not say Temporarily Closed like Fievel’s Playland, Curious George or Me Ship the Olive

4 Likes

Yup! Just re-opened today.

2 Likes