Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Yeah… I almost didn’t add the “inspectors” part, but the timing is there… :man_shrugging: :innocent:

IME - One pass is totally enough… I’ve, literally, locked 10,000’s of lap bars in my time. The second pass was always a good thing, but not really needed. You should be “double-checking” as you go.

3 Likes

“Trains sent out 45 seconds apart”

Thats great. In February there was only 1 train moving on the entire track at a given time. (The duration is around 2 minutes).

3 Likes

The Minion Blast entry signage is complete today!

7 Likes

So…time to decide…what abbreviation should we use for this ride? IVCMB? VC? MB? Something else?

This is important. :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t be VC–velocicoaster. MB makes me think Men in Black. Interested to see what you figure out :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe VCMB? Hmm. Sounds like a Nuclear weapon.

2 Likes

Throwing out VCON.

10 Likes

Oh, I like it. Easy to say, and easily identifiable.

4 Likes

Like :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it mentioned much, but the new food stands are almost done in the NY area / across from Fallon and Mummy. I’m glad these will be getting a more permanent set-up. I truly believe that my poor festival food issues come from these usually being “pop-up” tents / trailers. Hopefully, by having it’s own power / water / proper food storage it will dramatically increase the quality of what you actually get.

Plus, the Coke Freestyle machines are back in the area! With Bone Chillin’ gone there wasn’t any Freestyle machine near these attractions

8 Likes

Universal has been moving all their Freestyle machines to the ones that make ice, thank god.

3 Likes

OMG!! This is the best Universal news I’ve heard in years!!! Hopefully, this means I don’t have to go all the way to Kids Zone Pizza or MIB Coke for reliable ice any more!!!

2 Likes

I was going to say Minions but this is better since Minion Mayhem is across the way.

1 Like

Updates on the USF night show, Minion Blast, etc.

5 Likes

Great to hear that Celestina is doing audience participation again! I tried to get picked out in 2018 and the guy next to me was brought up to the stage. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

There is going to be a wine & dine event at Portofino Friday 4/21/23, “Harbor Nights Primavera”.

5 Likes

This is the best hotel for this reason!

This sounds so lovely but we are arriving on the 22nd :sob:

1 Like

The new food booth at USF in the New York area is called “57 Fare”.

On the menu is, Queso Arepas, Papa Rellena, Chicken & Cheese Empanadas.

4 Likes

Here’s a picture of it…

5 Likes