Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

It also says that Epic Universe will open “later in 2025,” so don’t get your hopes up too high yet!

2 Likes

I haven’t watch the video yet!

1 Like

I’m just being a big baby :joy: - definitely 1st world problems! :crossed_fingers:we can scoot into CBBR without too much traffic hold up. We haven’t been back since Dec 2021 so we’re super excited :grin:!

1 Like

I did forget that this Garage Sale doesn’t happen in the main garage. It’s the TM garage backstage. That should make it a bit better that morning too!

You feel your feelings! You have every right to be disappointed! It’s not like you are cussing up a storm or being “dramatic” like you are proclaiming you’ll “never go back” or something weird!!

I’m excited for you too!! If there is anything Grinchmas I can pick up for you & ship - let me know!! I’ve sent other Liners UOR magnets,lanyards & etc… after they got home and wanted them later!!

1 Like

Here’s some good UOR news…

• Multiple vloggers I follow are showing that ALL the effect on JPRA are fully operational! It was so good to see the brachiosaurus at the beginning again (and moving!!)

• The Tribute Store façade was finished on Monday… AP previews are tomorrow!

• The classic cars have returned to outside Mel’s Drive thru. The restaurant is still closed for now.

5 Likes

Ooh, happy birthday to me!! :partying_face::laughing:

5 Likes

Kong has a Virtual Queue option today

3 Likes

A power failure has occurred at Universal Orlando, shuttering almost all attractions inside of Studios and delaying several inside of Islands of Adventure, and causing some to use virtual queue.

There’s a bunch of vloggers waiting at the AP preview for the Christmas Tribute Store

5 Likes

I know.

Gotcha! :smiley:

I was filling in the gaps so ppl don’t worry that virtual queues are a “real” thing again… :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I couldn’t imagine why Kong would use a VQ suddenly and inexplicably. Now it makes sense.

3 Likes

So… the AP Previews for the Tribute Store are posting across social media

With no spoilers, I’ll say it’s Earl the Squirrel & Grinch primarily - which is the tradition…

1 Like

Is it April 1st or what :laughing:

Never thought I’d hear that.

1 Like

I don’t see the VL in use currently. But 5 attractions are still closed at USF.

3 Likes

Only 4 attractions inside of Studios are open and local news helicopters are in flight around the park.
Team Members are literally out on sidewalks playing games like cornhole

4 Likes

Yikes :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

“How do you feel about spending thousands of dollars to play cornhole outside Diagon Alley?”

:rofl:

4 Likes

Luckily Gringotts and that back section of USF was operational!

2 Likes

According to the TMs I talk to online, there was an issue in the KidsZone / DreamWorks Destination construction that caused the power outage!

2 Likes

I was watching RixFlix and he showed that progress is continuing on the fountain show. I miss it soooo much! Glad they haven’t abandoned it!!

5 Likes