Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

It appears you left off a few steps.

…put your right foot in
…put your right foot out
…put your right foot in
…then shake it all about

I think those steps and more are important to finding the Freestyle machines.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Back to the Future? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it posted here, but the High in the Sky Trolley is running both trains. You can travel through Circus McGurkus. I saw Universal Parks News Today showing their ride-thru a few days ago. It looks nice in there. It isn’t finished, but you get a good idea of what it’ll look like

5 Likes

do you have a link or screen grabs?

I really like how Uni is transitioning restaurants to mobile order/table delivery. Mel’s should have been like that long ago!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ian Malcolm GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

I told my kids (14 & 16) yesterday of the Pokémon land and asked if they like it. I got a “meh”.

I have no idea what a Pokémon is :smile:

5 Likes

My son loves Pokemon! I think he’d be excited. But I guess it depends on what type of attraction they put there.

6 Likes

I really love it. It’s much easier to have a host seat you (instead of trying to find a table), place your order on the app and then have it brought right to you in minutes. You can fill your drinks at the Freestyle machine while waiting. It’s great! I hope they convert all QS indoor dining to this.

4 Likes

Ugh…I hope they don’t do this - the all restaurants going to mobile order only thing. I like not having to have my phone on me at UO & this would mean I’d have to drag it with me every day :weary:

4 Likes

Wow! As much as I like traveling light, I still have my phone on theme park days. I try to keep my face out of it unless I need it or in a long queue. It’s how I check queue waits, show times & my TP!

3 Likes

That’s cool. We have a lot of Amish people around here too.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Nintendo and Pokémon will both have my 32 year old son throwing money at Universal for years. They are making all his dreams come true.

7 Likes

Just don’t tell Mary I have a secret smart phone at work.

7 Likes

:scream: I couldn’t tell you all the rules for the game but I know what it is. It was after my time but my little brother was obsessed, lol.

3 Likes

When DD was little and started “collecting” the cards I made a rule. We could only buy more cards if we learn how to play the game. We learned and about 2 weeks later she was done! She only plays the video game versions now

3 Likes

I quite liked the game, but I’m pretty sure we only ever played it twice.
Kinda like Top Trumps but with a bit more to it.
Mostly the kids just swapped cards at school :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

1 Like

They have limited amount of cashiers to the side for people with technical problems or can’t use the app.

2 Likes