Universal Liner Daily Tips

Questionā€“I got a cup in June and am going back in October. If I bring the cup, can I activate for that same $5.99 a day or must days be consecutive with purchase? Thanks!

You can reactivate the Freestyle cups one day at a time for as long as you have it (or until they change the system).

2 Likes

An oldie but a goodie! Thanks forum folks!

1 Like

Is there a particular brand you recommend?

these are great. thanks all for sharing

Hi DS!

hey brerbeer. Hope today is a better day =) if NOT, ā€œThereā€™s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrowā€ :blush:

2 Likes

canā€™t wait to try some of these out

Do you have a Universal subscription too? On the chat page there has been a tip thread that keeps on getting maxed out and then restarted!

Download the official Universal app. You can set notifications on it so it will text you when rides reopen or when wait times get below a certain time. This is the only way we got on Hagridā€™s Motorbike!

5 Likes

Can you be more specific on where in the app to do this? Or is the app defaulted to do the texts?

Sure! When you click on a ride, there should be a little button to press that says ā€œnotificationsā€. You can then have it notify you when the ride opens or when the wait time goes below a certain number of minutes. I said text, but my phone just buzzed and there was a notification on my screen saying the ride was open. So not a text exactly, sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

jenhuster Iā€™m playing with my app to figure it out. All I see when thereā€™s a notification is the red alert on the app. I donā€™t think my phone buzzed but Iā€™ll check itā€™s settings. My question is, when I open the app I canā€™t easily tell what the notification was for. I had multiple alarms set. Is there a way to see quickly what itā€™s from? I realize this conversation is multiple years old but I thought work a try :wink:

I canā€™t help with the Universal app as I have never used the notification. But I can tell you that the Universal Lines app has been pretty accurate with forecasting waits the day of.

Free Guided Backstage Tours

• Men in Black Immigration Tour
  • Race thru New York Studio Tour
  • ET Forest Tour
  • Revenge of the Mummy Production Tour
  • Escape from Gringottā€™s Bank Tour
  • Fast and Furious Garage Tour
  • Transformers
  • Incredible Hulk Gamma Tour
  • Dr. Doomā€™s Fearfall Villains Tour
  • Reign of Kong Temple Tour
  • Velocicoaster Paddock Tour
  • Forbidden Journey Castle Tour (self-guided)

Ask at the attraction entrance. Tours are not always available, more likely on less busy weekdays.

2 Likes

Do you think we even stand a chance of getting a backstage tour during July 24-29? Is there a time of day that is better? I know you canā€™t say for sure. I hate imposing on people, so asking for tours is a stretch for me.

Mid morning or late afternoon is what Iā€™ve heard.

Donā€™t be afraid to ask a TM, they are used to it! Let us know if you were able to do a tour!

I sure will!
Thank you!

1 Like