Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

She’s a :dizzy:

7 Likes

Do you pocket your phone for Hagrid’s or leave it in a locker? If the former, and it’s not an inconvenience, can you try and take photos of the new set up at the SB/SR merge point so I can get my head around all the bike/sidecar chat? I can’t picture how it could have changed.

4 Likes

I am trying to picture it too. I thought it used to be like EE.

2 Likes

I got everything 100% packed and ready for departure tomorrow.

However, I left my charging cable & backup battery at the hotel. That’s fine… I was debating going into HHN later than usual and get my last minute shopping done. Now, I can do that on the way back to the hotel.

3 Likes

If I die and get to heaven…

(although…I may not since I steal motorbike seats from people :rofl::rofl::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:)

I hope these mussels with pancetta and pesto are waiting on me. I also got an old fashioned that is cookie dough whiskey, peanut butter Bourbon and banana liquor.

It’s so yummy! It will sneak up on you…I have been sipping it slowly while I eat… this is the can of cocktails I like. I can’t do straight liquor! It’s got to taste like a dessert!

Everyone is being over the top nice… it’s sweet, but I am a little self-conscious. I explained that I had a good time last visit, but I was disappointed. They are all very nice about it and making me remember why I looked forward to this meal pre-trip

The opera singer is close by! I can’t wait for my serenade!

13 Likes

The question is…is DW Larrysick? :smile:

Good call :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

She is! She loves the quiet around the house, but without DD or me it is a bit empty!

7 Likes

Dinner was everything I hoped for and expected as in previous visits!

Please do yourself a favor and dine at Mama Della’s when you are here

10 Likes

Yes sir :saluting_face:

Is that thin spaghetti, as opposed to regular? :yum: Or are those meatballs that HUGE?

4 Likes

They are HUGE!!

4 Likes

My phone lasted long enough to make it to IOA to get myz- wife on the phone to find out her fudge choices. After that it was 1% battery!

I still don’t love the size and layout of CBBR

4 Likes

I will say on the positive that I think I still prefer the buses to boats

I’ve spent 90% of my getting around has been via water taxi. While they are more fun, I have almost always had a short wait. Plus, it’s an outdoor wait. However, security is a breeze!!!

The ease of buses is that they run almost nonstop and you wait in AC on the bus until they depart.

Maybe going forward I’ll take a boat to the parks and a bus when going back

I came in and went straight to the next showing of Nightmare Fuel. I’m still so stuffed from dinner! In a pleasant way, but I can’t consume anything else tonight!

7 Likes

I’m really enjoying my last night. I have done my favorite houses and still find new details + scares. At this point I enjoy strolling around, people wa

I grabbed another Minions Freeze-Ray Pop…:rofl:

This one was Cookies and Cream. It’s ice cream on a stick. That’s a good thing!

It’s midnight and I have so few steps left in me!

I hate to go!! HHN has been great! I can’t wait for next year already.

As I left, I would walk past a ride or house and be tempted to duck inside. Then my feet would scream, NO! GO TO BED! :rofl::rofl:

I can do anything I want until around 1pm tomorrow. I don’t want to get to sweaty before I get on a plane.

OH! I checked the food options CBBR after midnight. All you can get is grab & go deli sandwiches plus chips/candy and soda

12 Likes

Are you still there?
Lost somewhere?
Wrong boat?

3 Likes

You probably answered this somewhere but what type of admission did you get for HHN? Did you have to pay individually for each night or is there a package deal available? I assume you have an AP to make your regular admission economical during the day.

3 Likes

:rofl:

You haven’t even left yet!

2 Likes

here’s all the tickets for HHN Add-On Products | Universal Orlando Resort

2 Likes

I can’t believe your trip is over already. It feels like you just got there!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride(s)!

4 Likes

They sell multi-night passes. There arr a couple different tiers that are priced based on how close you go to Halloween.

I bought the “Rush of Fear” pass. It allows me to go to every HHN night in September for $179

(The cost of 2 nights)

I added Express Pass to it - for every night for an additional $350

5 Likes

It felt that way too (for most of it!)

Yesterday and today I have been dragging!

It’s 9am on my departure day and I can barely get out of bed!

1 Like