Two Parks, Two Days (Oopsie! Change of plans.)

Thanks!!! There are SO many cute ones. How ever will I choose?

Looking forward to more of your trip tomorrow.

4 Likes

I :purple_heart: the manatees.

1 Like

A photo pass photographer near Italy on WS, told us we could take our masks off for the photos. I asked about it because I didn’t think that had started yet. He said it starts tomorrow but some photographers were allowed to start today. It felt weird to be honest but it is a nice perk. I wonder if they will allow people taking their own photos to remove masks as well? I’ll report back on what I see tomorrow.

5 Likes

All of the manatees? Or just huge manatees?

2 Likes

Best park day!

11 Likes

Don’t believe them when they tell you the first bus leaves 45 minutes before park open. We were down at the bus stop at 6:36. At 6:45 a MK bus came. No one there so it left and not two minutes later a family came down. We did not tell them they had missed the first bus!

Our bus came at 6:56. We were tapped in to the park by 7:06. In line for FoP. We are the 12th party back. Not bad! They’re holding us for now. Hopefully they’ll start running the ride at 7:30.

8 Likes

In line for NRJ at 7:46. They haven’t started letting anyone in yet.

7 Likes

Bomb diggety! Way to move, mama!

5 Likes

A little breakfast snack in Harambe. KS line is long. Moving over to Asia.

2 Likes

7 Likes

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

So I I have been hemming and hawing over the Disney Loungeflys’s for two months. I checked out Hot Topic last night and bought this one. Thanks for the tip! Enjoys AK today! How awesome to be so close to the front of the line for FOP!!!

4 Likes

Another good source for Loungefly is Boxed Lunch. They usually have a huge collection, and if you have a store near you the chances of finding what you want are pretty good.

Unless you’re looking for the one I’m looking for and then karma will forever punish you for not getting it while it was available. Will I ever learn?

5 Likes

EE x 2. Now heading out to conservation station. Heard the dreaded words, “You”ll be on the next train, folks.”

7 Likes

Nice! I have my eye on a Coco bag. :grin:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t wait to do this.

People suggest bringing paper towel rolls to put the artwork in to keep it from being crushed. Do you do this?

5 Likes

Oh, good to know, thank you. I haven’t heard of that store before but I will check it out. I hope you find the one you’re looking for!

2 Likes

I bought a tube here last time. We packed it this trip but left it in the hotel room. :woman_facepalming:t2: However, we’re getting ready to eat lunch and head back to the resort for nap. Hopefully they survive! The paper towel tube would work too but probably not quite as sturdy.

2 Likes

Just so happens that I was the “lucky” soul who had to change the paper towels here in our break room yesterday. The roll is like industrial strength! I will be volunteering to change that out between now and June 28

4 Likes