Two Parks, Two Days (Oopsie! Change of plans.)

Now, Ursine the Pooh, that would make sense.

4 Likes

Well played, Sir!

1 Like

They are DD’s pics for the most part. She has a better phone and a way better eye!

3 Likes

And I hadn’t even had my adult beverage yet!

4 Likes

We finished the garden graze. The lime dole whip is delish!

We also finished the Spike hunt. Prize now is a sipper cup rather than plates. Same four choices - Figment, Orange Bird, Spike, or Minnie. We went with Orange Bird.

We are running over to Canada to get a Mickey popcorn bucket thing and then the eating/drinking is done and time for the rides to commence!

9 Likes

8 Likes

For a moment, I was trying to figure out why she was holding an umbrella!

6 Likes

OMG totally! :joy:

4 Likes

I love it! I think I may have to search for that Pooh LoungeFly. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

See what happens when I take a photo? :joy:

4 Likes

Oh the humanity!

8 Likes

I think I ordered it from Hot Topic!

4 Likes

Thanks!!! There are SO many cute ones. How ever will I choose?

Looking forward to more of your trip tomorrow.

4 Likes

I :purple_heart: the manatees.

1 Like

A photo pass photographer near Italy on WS, told us we could take our masks off for the photos. I asked about it because I didn’t think that had started yet. He said it starts tomorrow but some photographers were allowed to start today. It felt weird to be honest but it is a nice perk. I wonder if they will allow people taking their own photos to remove masks as well? I’ll report back on what I see tomorrow.

5 Likes

All of the manatees? Or just huge manatees?

2 Likes

Best park day!

11 Likes

Don’t believe them when they tell you the first bus leaves 45 minutes before park open. We were down at the bus stop at 6:36. At 6:45 a MK bus came. No one there so it left and not two minutes later a family came down. We did not tell them they had missed the first bus!

Our bus came at 6:56. We were tapped in to the park by 7:06. In line for FoP. We are the 12th party back. Not bad! They’re holding us for now. Hopefully they’ll start running the ride at 7:30.

8 Likes

In line for NRJ at 7:46. They haven’t started letting anyone in yet.

7 Likes

Bomb diggety! Way to move, mama!

5 Likes