Trying to Find the Magic (Trip Report)

I think it has. That was one of the first movies I watched. I imagine it is harder for my mom and BIL who were home at the time.

3 Likes

Having a tough time with this choice….

• Grand Mariner Souffle
  • Apple tart tatin
  • Tahitian vanilla crème brulee
  • Strawberry shortcake sundae
  • Classic opera gateau

0 voters

2 Likes

Is this a Dino?

We got crème brûlée, apple tart and strawberry sundae and apple tart won.

8 Likes

I was too late with my vote but have to say that the soufflé was excellent when I had it on the Fantasy.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of those choices. I hope they were all yummy!

3 Likes

I picked the apple tart because I heard someone talking about how good it was on a podcast! I guess they were right!

4 Likes

Beach day thoughts

10 Likes

That’s the full cabana

Here’s the mini thing

Which also includes a bottle of Prosecco and water. I let DD try Prosecco and she doesn’t get it. Phew. More for me. Lol.

16 Likes

Came with the mini cabana thing. We couldn’t get the full cabana cuz they were booked out. So book ahead if you do Beach club.

9 Likes

DD had signal so here’s yesterday.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Waiting to chicken tender as DD calls it

10 Likes

Where are you? Grand Cayman?

2 Likes

Never done this before.

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

Very late to this party, but I’m so sorry Jenny. I didn’t know what you’ve been going through. :people_hugging:

The cruise looks great and I’m glad you could still do it. Keep enjoing the fun, the food, and the priceless quality time with DD.

5 Likes

Thank you Paul. Means a lot!

1 Like

I seriously just noticed DD’s finger. SMH. Teens!

2 Likes

Weve discussed and next cruise is b/w Alaska to relive DB trip or one of the big new RCI ships. DD agrees about more things to do but said she’d do Disney again too

4 Likes

It’s pirate night.

15 Likes