Trying to Find the Magic (Trip Report)

12 Likes

Awesome photos! Enjoy the pirate night - where is your dinner tonight?

Do they still do fireworks?

2 Likes

Animators palate (which is where pirate night was for me on the Dream) and yes “weather permitting” to fireworks as the woman said today during pre-excursion time when she asked if we were excited.

2 Likes

Am I getting any better. Only took like three or four times to get a decent shot.

3 Likes

Here is my selfie hint.
Set your phone to the timer.
Push the bottom.
Angle it without needing to have your finger touch the button and watch the countdown.

6 Likes

Yay! That is THE BEST place! My favorite. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

DD said “the booty is organized”. Also this is sooo her. She was the only toddler in the toddler class who put the balls in the ball bin and the dolls in the doll bun, etc

7 Likes

Also this is terrifying cuz you have to hold your phone over the balcony. I’m very very clumsy.

8 Likes

It does look terrifying!!!

1 Like

:rofl:

At first I thought you were in a spaceship overlooking earth! Like a Star Wars lounge or something.

4 Likes

Me too. The darkness is so spacey looking. Threw me off, knowing that’s only on the Wish.

Omg, I get nervous having my phone in my hand near a toilet much less in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. I would want it in a lanyard to attempt that one. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I had the same thought! :joy: I will bring my lanyard when I go on a cruise.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Love the fireworks photos. :fireworks::sparkler:

We skipped the fireworks on our cruise because it was the only time we could see the new Avatar movie. I don’t regret the choice because we did watch the fireworks on our last two cruises, but feeling some serious envy looking at these!

4 Likes

Blackbeard?

6 Likes

I can understand that. I just saw Avatar Waterworld and I would like to see it again in 3D IMAX but I can’t do that on the boat. I think tonight’s movies were Lightyear which I’ve seen part of and Strange World.

2 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes