Trying to Find the Magic (Trip Report)

So far @Nikkipoooo no “walruses”

2 Likes

I’m too old and fat to take off my own shoes.

6 Likes

Thank you to everyone for your kind words about my brother’s loss. I truly appreciate the support and care. This forum I have stuck thru after giving up all social media elsewhere becuz you fellow Disney lovers are literally the best!

10 Likes

I thought everyone took like 100 selfies to get the great one? Don’t they? That’s not just a me (and you) thing. It’s a thing.

6 Likes

DD seems to be faster so maybe it’s generational?

2 Likes

I love that dress.

6 Likes

Me too and thank you.

1 Like

“New York City!?!”

2 Likes

Yep, lol. @gingerSnaps543222 Your pictures are great! And I love those shoes!

3 Likes

Yesmam, 10 points!

2 Likes

Thank you. But they have two latches to unlock and lock and I just barely can reach long enough. Lol

3 Likes

Last time I was in Cozumel, I was with my brother and nephew. I felt that memory pass thru hme as I walked the dock this morning and I told him hi David, I love you.

Last time since we had the baby we did a fancy beach club.

This time we did off road vehicles and snorkel time
DD has pics but her phone isn’t picking up the Mexican tower like mine is. :woman_shrugging:

22 Likes

Where do they have Dole Whips?

1 Like

I saw them on the Fantasy in October but not sure exactly where. I think it was at Frozone next to the free ice cream.

1 Like

We didn’t buy the Dole Whips but there were definitely signs up for them by the free ice cream on the pool deck when we were on the Fantasy last week.

1 Like

Frozone treats

3 Likes

Why do all Disney movies I watch have a brother death? Can I get a break?

But it did make sense to play Wakanda Forever today

And I don’t think that’s a spoiler given Bosewick’s death but I can blur if people think it’s a good idea.

4 Likes

This was kinda hard for me to watch as well, particularly given there is an attempted resuscitation.

4 Likes

Hugs @gingerSnaps543222 @Jeff_AZ

7 Likes

:broken_heart:

Will it get easier when watching movies you think?

3 Likes