Trouble getting onto special events page re Boo event

annnd i had to hang up.

If your meeting starts before the call is picked up…Don’t hang up unless they pick up during your meeting… maybe your meeting will end before your call is actually answered :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

horrible run-on sentence… bah

2 Likes

Oh dude.

2 Likes

Oh no!

1 Like

oooo now i’m not even getting busy signals, just the lady saying “all circuits are busy” and hangs up.

EDIT: Oh, i’m through again. Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Nice! I have been holding for 1 hour 30 mins (so far)

2 Likes

UPDATE: I have tickets! :grinning::jack_o_lantern:
I was on hold for 1 hour 36 mins.
The CM was super nice and reviewed everything with me and answered all my questions. Even though they are extremely busy, I appreciate the fact they don’t try to rush you off the phone. I also got the date I wanted, so double happy! :heart:

8 Likes

IT’S OVER!! IT"S ALL OVER!! Childish Stubborness gets a KO. DO YOU BELIEVE IN PRICE GOUGING! OhHhHHhHHhHhHH mama!

Ticket purchased for $12 more than I was expecting…

hehe this ain’t gonna be worth it, but if i factor in how I didn’t do ANY party last year, it evens out right? RIGHT!?

8 Likes

Like Ali in the jungle. Way to persevere.

2 Likes

3 calls, dumped twice, finally got mine, I’m claiming this as a work expense :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

After a couple of failed call got through yesterday (14th) in about 2 mins from UK at 12.00 BST (07.00 eastern). Issue with card and address CM entered - card advises transaction went through but no email yet from Disney. Really helpful CM though, loads of apologies for issues and useful advice, also advised on ADRs without being asked. Will update when either confirmation of our 3 tickets through or need to call back made due to lack of confirmation email.

1 Like

holy crap the online interface is soooo much nicer than waiting on the phone to talk to someone. I can see what’s sold out, the price, and easily select what I want…

And I see that all dates that I could/want to go are available. Heh, I coulda just waited instead of killing so much time on the phone. Ah well.

However, amazed AP and DVC discounts don’t have any options past September. Looks like discounts after September. I know DIsney wants to make up the cost from 2020, but I guess they want to do it this week.

1 Like