Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

How come no wildlife ever offers to help me with my spiffying??

10 Likes

LOL when she said tsunami I didn’t think anything of it - my brain just understood what she meant. But that would be quite a feat! :joy:

3 Likes

yup sorry. Tron is 100% covered so I expect it to behave similar to Mad Tea Party at MK.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that spiffying with wild life is illegal in N.H.

Definitely dangerous

1 Like

Nub-uh. Watch Northwoods Law

3 Likes

Tron launch testing shared by WDI today.

I’ve seen chatter that this is only the first part of the ride - there’s more when you enter the building.

2 Likes

I should hope so.

2 Likes

Just preempting the inevitable question that I saw asked many times on Twitter. :joy: The video is only 30 seconds long.

1 Like

When are we supposed to start pre-emptively hating on it?

3 Likes

If you look online at other places, that’s been going on for several years already.

3 Likes

Sigh.

Always late to the party.

3 Likes

Not exactly hating on it…but I do wish they made the entire ride experience longer. Or rather, that the ride capacity was higher. Based on ride capacity on the Shanghai version, we can expect long waits for this ride. Had they made the entire ride experience longer, they could have increased ride capacity as well.

I am still excited to ride it, however!

4 Likes

How can people hate the cool empty industrial warehouse theming inside the attraction?:wink:

2 Likes

I guess, because I think rides like Rise of the Resistance are aces, and don’t pound my sippy cup on my high chair tray because Disney hasn’t offered us an omnimover ride populated by slowly nodding animatronics dressed in their double-knit Dacron Sunday best, I’m the worst kind of Disney fan.

Yes, he’s a dirtbag deluxe, but I’m put in mind of something the comedian Louis CK said about flying:

‘I had to sit on the runway for 40 minutes.’ Oh my god, really? What happened then, did you fly through the air like a bird, incredibly? Did you soar into the clouds, impossibly? Did you partake in the miracle of human flight and then land softly on giant tires that you couldn’t even conceive how they [redacted] put air in them? You’re sitting in a chair in the sky. You’re like a Greek myth right now.

9 Likes

The tunnel for the train is now enclosed.

And there are suggestions that Disney might be targeting the 51st anniversary of MK.

I’m just keeping fingers and toes crossed for Christmas.

4 Likes

Will that be the beginning of the 100th Anniversary of the Company?

I think Disney was founded 1923. So no, I meant this year!

I thought they were starting early but maybe I misunderstood.

I followed what you meant. They usually do an 18-month celebration for an anniversary and in this case it would make sense to kick off the 100 years a bit early.

2 Likes

Yes, I guess I just think the announcements at D23 will all be “to celebrate 100 years”

3 Likes