Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

It would make sense for them to open it in time for Q1 of the next fiscal year… And to have it open for as much of the quarter as possible.

3 Likes

Yeah I think late September or early October is most likely.

2 Likes

D23 is scheduled September 9-11. I would be surprised if they did not save that announcement until that event.

2 Likes

I hope D23 has more to announce than a ride that should have been a long time ago!

3 Likes

You mean like more price increases?

3 Likes

Shhhhhhhh

2 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

Bioreconstuct on Twitter recently posted some good pics of Tron construction

First some pics of entry and walkway

4 Likes

Train track path and tunnel

4 Likes

Some more pics

6 Likes

Can someone say for sure whether this canopy is enough to prevent the ride from needing to shut down during lightning?

1 Like

From what we saw from peoplemover it looks like
They just have to spiffy-up the exterior.

4 Likes

I highly doubt it. It should still allow it to run in all but the heaviest rain, however, since the track is nicely protected.

1 Like

The one in Shanghai was open in the tsunami when we were there…I don’t know if there was any lightning but they did keep closing Dumbo off and on but not Tron.

3 Likes

Latest images from social media of WDW crews spiffying up Tron worksite

14 Likes

I suppose you meant Typhoon?

That’s more reassuring that rain won’t impact it. Still doubt it would run in lightning…but we shall see!

2 Likes

How come no wildlife ever offers to help me with my spiffying??

10 Likes

LOL when she said tsunami I didn’t think anything of it - my brain just understood what she meant. But that would be quite a feat! :joy:

3 Likes

yup sorry. Tron is 100% covered so I expect it to behave similar to Mad Tea Party at MK.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that spiffying with wild life is illegal in N.H.

Definitely dangerous

1 Like