Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

He’s got a dumb lovestruck look on his face

5 Likes

I’m with you. This guy’s got the afterglow. :blush::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s going to be like Velocicoaster, where we all sit around just waiting for months.

3 Likes

Did he have any pineapple juice before riding … or maybe dole whip would suffice?

4 Likes

Gotta be Dole Whip at MK.

2 Likes

y’all!!! I had to bleach my eyes after the whole pineapple conversation. please don’t lets mention it again, ya? :rofl:

6 Likes

The guy beside sleepy guy doesn’t seem to be very well restrained like sleepy guy.

1 Like

I noticed that. I think those are more to prevent a panicked escape, aren’t actually necessary for riding safely…kind of like the back support on FoP.

2 Likes

restraint on other guy seems to be open

2 Likes

I saw on Twitter that they were doing landscaping yesterday and an ex-Imagineer commented that landscaping is generally one of the last things they do.

3 Likes

But will they even open it when it’s ready? Look at Remy!

3 Likes

Definitely a positive sign! I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I’m fairly certain it will be open by my trip in May, but if I was going before the end of the year this would cause me a lot of anxiety!

2 Likes

DD has a friend that was just told they are transferring to Tron! Not sure when but another good sign.

9 Likes

They can’t start work on Splash until Tron opens because they need ride capacity…so I don’t think they will hold off opening arbitrarily. For Remy, they didn’t need the capacity in preparation for another ride closure.

Of course, Disney will do what Disney will do!

Will it be open for our December trip? Maybe. Would be nice. But if not, it will have to wait a couple more years.

3 Likes

WDWNT story has a lot of pics. Looks to me there’s still a good amount of work to do. Not much landscaping at the actual Tron site

3 Likes

For comparison this is one of the first pics I have posted in this thread four months ago

And a few weeks later

And this is from a few days ago

Four months of progress

5 Likes

Nice! So in four months times, they added tread marks in the dirt! Won’t be long now! :wink:

4 Likes

To be fair those pics don’t focus on the walls built to separate the walkway from the train tracks

3 Likes

A few more four months later comparison

Four months later

5 Likes

What are they doing?!?!?!!!

Do they have one person working on it?!?!?!

3 Likes