Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Cosmic Rewind, I think :wink:

1 Like

Ah. Never heard of it referred to that way. Always GotG

2 Likes

VQ for Tron was gone within 10-15 minutes after 1pm. I didn’t check right away so not sure what time it ran out, and Thrill Data doesn’t have the VQ data posted yet.

As discussed elsewhere, ILL was gone by 7:03am. I assume 7am VQ was gone instantaneously.

2 Likes

That kind of seems like a long time for the first day, no?

2 Likes

It may have been 1-2 minutes or less. I didn’t check. I checked at like 1:13pm. So I’m just saying it ran out at least by then.

3 Likes

Ah I see :grin:

2 Likes

BlogMickey is reporting both 7am and 1pm were gone in seconds.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

With the ride closing at 6 right now, can you get in line up until 6? Getting to the park at 5 and going straight there but don’t want to run into any issues

2 Likes

Holy Cow, I’m glad you said this. I didn’t realize the queue was closing at 6pm :grimacing: I would think like all lines, you can get into the line up until 6pm (closing).

1 Like

Laughingplace.com is posting pictures on Twitter from the VQ at Tron.

First queue to check in

Then heading up the ramp after group is called

Exterior Switchback line

Interior Switchback line

3 Likes

How long is that wait?! :scream: And how long did you have to wait to check in over by Space Mountain?

5 Likes

They are live posting to Twitter while in line. They have been waiting for over an hour. The first post was at 4:30, then about 1/2 hour later posted joining the Queue.

Inside the building - posted about 80 minutes from first post

Line for the lockers is causing backup

6 Likes

Posted video getting on the ride - they say it took just over an hour once checked in.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1637939595047485440

2 Likes

So moral of the story is to buy the ILL if you don’t want to wait that long, right?

4 Likes

Same! Kinda stinks that we can’t ride it in the dark, but I guess I’ll just be happy we have an opportunity to ride it.

2 Likes

The other option is to arrive earlier in the day. For VQs, the line tends to build as the day progresses. Getting BG1 and arriving at opening is your best shot at a short wait.

4 Likes

Well it’s a good thing they have VQ so people aren’t waiting in line for hours
:blowfish:

9 Likes

MHO this ride is going to have long lines because of the complicated load/unload process.

So far it’s only been CM’s, AP’s and DVC riding. People that visit the parks often and research and most likely knew what to expect before they got in line.

Today was the first time the general public has been involved :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, forgot all about these

1 Like