Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Yes that is how it has worked for GOTG

2 Likes

This is an interesting question as I believe this is the first time a new attraction like this has opened in MK in a hundred years and definitely since the advent of VQ

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I am assuming there will still VQ in that time frame since the GOtG VQ is still going strong. Maybe same as what they would do for extended hours with a VQ sign up at 6 just for party attendees?

2 Likes

I guess the difference wouod that you dont have a park reservation for MK with just a party ticket.

1 Like

Correct, the Extended Hours VQ is separate from regular VQ. You can join both. You do not need to be in the park to join Extended Hours VQ.

3 Likes

Correctā€¦Theoretically you can ride it 3xā€¦Be a Deluxe Resort guest and have a park pass on Wednesday for the Deluxe extended evening hoursā€¦join a BG at 7am then purchase an ILL and then join the 6pm BG

4 Likes

I enjoyed Tron. Definitely not a Top 5 ride, but fun nonetheless. (GOTG is my #1ā€¦by a long shot)

We went at night, so it was really cool under the canopy with the lights. I also liked that they have a separate Queue for Row 1. Smart.

6 Likes

We rode last night. I am glad we scheduled it at night and that we were able to do this.

It is short but I donā€™t know if physically people would complain if it is longer. It feels awkward to me and I have a family member that I am concerned the position will hurt.

It makes me appreciate Hagridā€™s and VC- how does Universal do this so well?

I will not go out of my way to do it again, but will join first timers.

5 Likes

We rode during the CM previews and my niece asked for the first row. There was hardly anyone there and we literally walked onto the ride 3 times. The CM rolled her eyes, gave her attitude and finally directed us to the separate queue line for the first row. We had to wait one cycle. My niece, being a CM, was appalled by the behavior and and found a supervisor outside the ride to relay the experience. The supervisor said they were aware they had attitude issues and were working on it and thanked her. I hope itā€™s improved!

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1635306936571928576?s=46&t=V9kflBRlfnl5a12fPfU8Vw

We got to try the donut holes at our MK CM preview. They were ok, not great. But itā€™s nice to see sone different options.

5 Likes

I kept looking for TRON on the map and it finally appeared today

7 Likes

So, this is a little hard to seeā€¦because its dark. But we got stopped on the ride in front of the mirrors, so I had time to take a picture. I am a person with large calvesā€¦and boy was this uncomfortable. You can see how squished in there they are - but they fit!

I was able to sit myself up enough to stop the chest squishingā€¦but the calves were awful.

8 Likes

I also had this issue the first ride. Iā€™m not sure exactly what I did on my second ride but it didnā€™t hurt at all. I was thinking of it more as kneeling than just focusing on my upper body fitting, like I was the first ride.

4 Likes

ā€¦umā€¦ wut? :scream:

So the ride can stop ANYWHERE? Even the fairly high area after you shoot out from the main building?

3 Likes

Yes and all thatā€™s holding you in is those little bars on your little calves

5 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure the answer is yes but Iā€™m pretty sure this is the room just before take off and it always stops there :wink: I wonā€™t say why because it might be a spoiler to some.

3 Likes

oh so that is part of the experience?

3 Likes

No, I believe that is the area before you exit the ride. We stopped there Sunday, and I was looking at the same mirrors.

4 Likes

Ah ok then My guess is the train before them someone had a hard time getting off the ride vehicle. (yes I see it but canā€™t figure out how to rephrase this sentence)

4 Likes