Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I wish! My mom is in town so I’m going to have to figure out how to make it work :grimacing:

5 Likes

OMG.

You ditch you mom.

Not even a close contest.

15 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hey, now. You put in those ~8 hours of working at the MK to earn this moment. Mom will understand. :grin:

12 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

Bring her with you, set her up on a nice comfy bench with an ice cream sandwich and go to town

Then, go out for dinner!

11 Likes

Of course there’s always @ScottFL 's way I guess

7 Likes

:100:

There’s no way I’d miss it if I were you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Not sure I’m going to tell her how many people think I should ditch her! :rofl:

7 Likes

Please tell her about your LOVELY friend from NH who suggested you take her with you and then go out to dinner after you ride :wink:

6 Likes

Your way is better, I admit …

4 Likes

Well… @ScottFL’s suggestion and @OBNurseNH’s suggestion aren’t mutually exclusively. After all, Scott didn’t mention WHEN or for HOW LONG to ditch Mom. Jennifer is suggesting ditching the Mom as well, for a brief time period, and then adding on dinner.

So…we’ll just go with everyone agrees! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So the thing is, this preview is just for MK CM’s and there were only 2 days of options. There is another shot at previews for all WDW CM’s that span a few weeks and we get to bring guests to that one. I am feeling major guilt at riding before DH who is a Tron superfan!! It’s one of his favorite movies of all time!

If there wasn’t the second chance there would be no doubt I’m making it to this one! :rofl:

9 Likes

Ditching means leaving her alone no plan figure it out yourself old woman

I suggested she be set up on a nice bench to people watch while having a snack

7 Likes

She does enjoy these things.

6 Likes

The finding her after if she decides to move from the bench and doesn’t turn her phone on is the big question. Ask me how I know :wink:

7 Likes

So…ditch her on a nice bench. Got it! :wink:

2 Likes

She is an old woman I presume and old women like these things.

I am the voice of reason

4 Likes

She is 82 but acts 60 maybe :wink:

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is…your Mom has a history of ditching YOU???

7 Likes