Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

@Jeff_AZ

if this is correct my Hail Mary OKW room should work for APs-

Lol I want candy!

1 Like

I think I need to have two possible flight options in my back pocket based on if I can get Mar 4 or Mar 11. What date I get (if I can get) will determine whether we go to Orlando for the previews. Flight prices high in March due to spring breaks.

1 Like

picked mine up on frontier $19 each wayā€¦

1 Like

What days are CM previews if this is AP?

Iā€™m from Canada with no direct flight options to MCO :crazy_face: ā€¦and I donā€™t trust the low cost carriers here - because they typically only fly once a week, so if cancelled, your hooped

1 Like

CM is Feb 6 - Mar 3. According to WDWNT

2 Likes

Thatā€™s soon!

Sweet! My guess was February 8th based on the CM blackouts for MK :grin:

4 Likes

Did you say that the train is only running 10-6 each day?

1 Like

Yes

3 Likes

Had a chance to look at the HUB this morning. If I manage to get a spot I could be riding Tron as soon as February 3rd!!! :grin:

10 Likes

If you get the chance-

Can you please let me know how the ride seat is actually boarded?

I know it sounds ridiculous but boarding from right to left vs left to right impacts me physically, I donā€™t want to try for a preview if I canā€™t board on my own without assistanceā€¦

I know itā€™s a lot to ask- but would greatly appreciate the information. My trip that I am guessing may fall inside the previews is supposed to be solo

2 Likes

Yes! If you see that I rode and didnā€™t respond remind me :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Now that the opening date is officially out there has anyone seen any type of advertisement for Tron? When Guardians was opening in EPCOT there were TV commercials every ten minutes

I havenā€™t seen anything either on television or online

1 Like

Some people on Good Morning America rode it - they aired the segment on Christmas.

2 Likes

Did a quick look at when the first Guardians commercial aired, interesting it was April 4th during NCAA basketball tournament finals.

So if they are consistent first TV ad should be start in mid February around same time as the Superbowl

3 Likes

Iā€™m registered for MK cast preview on 2/3 5:00-7:00pm. I have a lot going on that day so Iā€™ll see if I make it. :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be ironic detachment?

4 Likes