Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

That’s awesome! Congrats.

4 Likes

I can go back to Tron Watch …renewed AP, on the very last day, hours before it would have been gone forever :rofl: (seriously, it’s this while not being sold thing that got us)

7 Likes

Hmm spring 2023?

5 Likes

@ThorKat !! Maybe you can be on the testing team (if you like that sort of thing).

3 Likes

For Tron? They have already been chosen. Also have to stay where I am for a year before I can transfer.

5 Likes

Ah. Rules :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@bioreconstruct on Twitter is back with his weekly pics of WDW and Tron

I think he was reading my posts when he captured some pics that show what is going on with the train track by Tron. They’re putting two pads right next to the tracks connecting the back stage sidewalk

8 Likes

Here’s the rest of the pics posted yesterday

They have planted some very large bamboo plants that are going to block the view of Tron as the train passes. Good to see small finishes going in like the bathroom signs

The aerial photos do a good job showing the bottleneck that is happen between the ride and the rest of Tomorrowland

8 Likes

What are the chances of it being open for my late April trip lol :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That depends on whether Disney is calling April “spring” these days! :wink:

2 Likes

Should I give up hope for the railroad being open in December? Future DIL has been to Disney multiple times since 2017. In February 2017 the RR short closure was extended through our trip. It has never been open when she has visited MK.

4 Likes

Or are YOU bioreconstruct? :thinking:

5 Likes

I would plan on it not being opened and then be pleasantly very surprised if it is :grin:

6 Likes

I’m also hoping it’ll be open for my early-December trip. I’d give even odds.*

* Based on no more information than you have.

4 Likes

It’s looking more and more possible apparently. Although of course Tron was also meant to be easy to open before Christmas too at one point.

But I would eacho what @ThorKat said, don’t set any expectation and :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

5 Likes

Indeed! :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t GOTG summer, and opened in Spring technically?

I’m hoping for AP previews in the February time frame :rofl:

3 Likes

On The Disney Dish today, Len covertly announced that AP previews should be in March 2023 with general opening in April. He was very coy so not sure the source or certainty.

8 Likes

So we are calling you Disney cop now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I feel like I read this somewhere before

1 Like