Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Is anyone else going to the D23 Tron preview on the 18th? My wife and I are very excited. We went to the similar one for Cosmic Rewind and it was maybe our top theme park day ever. And this time they’re including snacks!

2 Likes

You may want to ask your question in this thread! There are several Liners going to WDW around that time, but not sure which ones have a Tron preview.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/april-2023-wdw-trips/92601

1 Like

Are March Tron people posting on an April trip thread?

1 Like

Oh I could have sworn they said April 18th. :man_facepalming:

Nevermind

The point will be missed

1 Like

The Liners in the Mainframe thread doesn’t seem to show anyone going at that time…but this list may not be comprehensive! Liners in the Mainframe: Who's Going for TRON Previews and When?

3 Likes

Did I miss something? Is this an edit or am I lost?

1 Like

It’s an edit

1 Like

Oh! I clicked on @Jeff_AZ’s link because I thought this info was somewhere! Are you planning on being there at 6:30?

1 Like

Well then, I am sorry I missed it. Since it seemed to be directed at me.

1 Like

We can get into the park at 5pm, so I’ll be there right at that time. Then from 6:30-8:30 we can ride as much as we want. I’ll be interested to see how many tickets they sold and how long the line is - Cosmic Rewind was almost a walk-on.

1 Like

What type of preview are you doing? I have an AP and an APR so I might arrive early. Does your confirmation say 5pm? I received another email today but have been able to look at it yet!

1 Like

It’s the D23 gold member event - I don’t have an AP. $50 included park admission at 5pm and then access to Tron later.

3 Likes

oops, I meant to say 6pm - not 5pm

1 Like

Wow! Lucky! You will need to tell us all about it!

2 Likes

Posting this here for future reference.

1 Like

I made it to Orlando with no issues today - so Tron on Friday.

Not only did I have no delays on my flights (miracle!) but we got close to walk on for Ratatouille - as it was down, and came back up as we were heading to La Crepiere. …then we went to Guardians and finally got I Ran. The last song we were missing.

6 Likes

I had I Ran the first 3 times I rode Guardians…when September finally came on on my 4th ride, my niece screamed she was so happy I finally got something different. :rofl:

4 Likes

From the Orlando Sentinel - Similar to GotG

WDW info linked in article

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/virtual-queue/#drawer-card-TRONLightcycle

2 Likes

Scott Gustin in Twitter confirmed the GotG VQ will remain at least for now.

4 Likes