Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

After the first round, I ended up using my birthday - 522. Was easy when there were a ton of open lockers! Not so much when they will be full - so thanks for this info!

4 Likes

But I can make another park res, right? I was nervous to modify the MK res…but my time slot is 530-630, so Id rather spend the morning somewhere else and hop.

1 Like

Yes, you can book your own park reservation. I don’t think you can modify the one they make for you.

2 Likes

@dianelynn yesterday they wouldn’t let anyone get in the line up early and they repeated, many times, that they only had a 5-10 min grace period for tardiness. Many people in our time slot wanted to wait until it was dark but the CMs warned them about being scanned in ON TIME.

@ryan1 @ThorKat thanks for the info on the kiosk for locker number help. I didn’t see it but next time I’ll be able to relax and enjoy the ride better instead of singing a number song in my head the whole time. :joy: :sob:

7 Likes

I picked 6:30 pm so we will be able to go in the dark. Good to know they are restricting people from waiting, that would make for very long lines at night otherwise.

Currently slowly packing for the trip - red eye to Orlando on Tuesday night.

3 Likes

After y’all ride go take this poll :smiley:

2 Likes

Is anyone else going to the D23 Tron preview on the 18th? My wife and I are very excited. We went to the similar one for Cosmic Rewind and it was maybe our top theme park day ever. And this time they’re including snacks!

2 Likes

You may want to ask your question in this thread! There are several Liners going to WDW around that time, but not sure which ones have a Tron preview.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/april-2023-wdw-trips/92601

1 Like

Are March Tron people posting on an April trip thread?

1 Like

Oh I could have sworn they said April 18th. :man_facepalming:

Nevermind

The point will be missed

1 Like

The Liners in the Mainframe thread doesn’t seem to show anyone going at that time…but this list may not be comprehensive! Liners in the Mainframe: Who's Going for TRON Previews and When?

3 Likes

Did I miss something? Is this an edit or am I lost?

1 Like

It’s an edit

1 Like

Oh! I clicked on @Jeff_AZ’s link because I thought this info was somewhere! Are you planning on being there at 6:30?

1 Like

Well then, I am sorry I missed it. Since it seemed to be directed at me.

1 Like

We can get into the park at 5pm, so I’ll be there right at that time. Then from 6:30-8:30 we can ride as much as we want. I’ll be interested to see how many tickets they sold and how long the line is - Cosmic Rewind was almost a walk-on.

1 Like

What type of preview are you doing? I have an AP and an APR so I might arrive early. Does your confirmation say 5pm? I received another email today but have been able to look at it yet!

1 Like

It’s the D23 gold member event - I don’t have an AP. $50 included park admission at 5pm and then access to Tron later.

3 Likes

oops, I meant to say 6pm - not 5pm

1 Like