Trip to KI

Frustrating, isn’t it. You’re not in Disney! Even their app doesn’t give you menus and sometimes they sell out of stuff.

Overall, trip was great. Crowds relatively low, and actually found that without kids it is easy to get through the things we wanted to efficiently. Two days became necessary only because it was so hot we had to retreat to out hotel to cool down for a while. If not for that, we could have done everything in a day without any issue. But 90s in the sun with very few opportunities to find AC was draining.

This morning we checked out and headed back. Stopped by the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum on the way which I haven’t seen since I was like 6!

2 Likes

Yeah. The app was not terribly useful. Ride wait times were always off and I had to frequently kill the app and restart it to get it to function properly.

Wife was a 5 year KI area supervisor when our kids were still in school. She is amazed at how the quality standards are no where as high today as they were when she worked there.

For what its worth you can send your comments to ki.guestservices@visitkingsisland.com

Thanks. I just might do that. :slight_smile: