Trip report J188

Hmm. I thought you were staying at YC, not the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Why the sudden change in plans?

2 Likes

“Vulgar” can mean “lowbrow” in British English. “Unsophisticated”, but expressed snootily.

3 Likes

Hahaha! This is something I would say! Though not about Tom Hiddleston. I have my own vices. :smile:

3 Likes

They are based on a stylized Japanese depiction of the fish.

4 Likes

Yes. RNR. Splendid! Thank you.

Use to be much more fun - when it was still running at full speed and hadn’t gotten so rough that you need to see a chiropractor after riding…

1 Like

I like the Japanese depiction way better.

2 Likes

YES!!!

Complete sentence

1 Like

Ooh! Another money-making opportunity for Disney. Opening a chiropractor on-site as you exit the ride. $50 a “pop”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Faceing me. What kind of communist wears it facing away???

5 Likes

So do I. I’ve often wondered how much control/approval Disney had over the design of those two hotels…

1 Like

Right!!!?!?!?

No need to call security about a possible stalker. Who wouldn’t want such a stunningly handsome person following them around?

5 Likes

Also, Mickey is always facing me. It never entered my mind that someone might wear it the other way. Anyone know anyone that does?

1 Like

^^^This

5 Likes

They remind me of statues (much smaller) my grandmother had in her bathroom.

1 Like

I look for him every time I am on Little Mermaid!

1 Like

Perhaps…although, I mean seriously…how egotistical can one be to not only stalk someone, but then to randomly jump into the frame and photobomb them? “Look at me! I’m some awesome man-meat, aren’t I?” Who could possibly LIVE with that?

2 Likes

16 Likes

You know what? After all of these photobombs, @profmatt should ask this guy to take a picture of him. Since we all know that @profmatt looks decidedly similar to Daniel Craig.

5 Likes