Trip report J187

Right, back to the schedule.

This is the current state of play at TSL:

That suggests to me that things aren’t crazy there. My FPP for TSMM is basically 7-8pm. I’m thinking arrive at DHS at 6pm?

4 Likes

However:

1 Like

Oh yeah. These.

18 Likes

So happy they are found! They are cute indeed! What are they?

Love the EP photos. It’s nice to see you having such a nice time.

2 Likes

Oh. And go to DHS as planned. Bring ya poncho, kid.

6 Likes

TSL DEPARTURE KLAXON

Departing from YC now.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

10 Likes

:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Am going bagless. Repeat: Am going bagless.

Have my new Steiff teddy with me.

Naming suggestions are welcome.

5 Likes

Arrived DHS.

Zero delay at entry.

10 Likes

Weirdly I was browsing the Steiff website this very afternoon! For some reason I want to call him Stuart but I have no idea why. When it comes to naming toys I tend to have a weird first choice/gut instinct that I then can’t ignore, but I’m sure everyone else will have better suggestions. Enjoy!!

1 Like

“Stuart” is a good name!

Am sitting on the floor in Starbucks with my trusty Frappuccino.

Much to report.

Executive summary: Zero wait to get in to TSL. Even got in line for AS2. But heat too oppressive. Direct sun. Quit and came here.

11 Likes

Umm, why are you sitting on the floor?

1 Like

21 Likes

Don’t keep us in suspense. Is it going to be Stuart? Seems eminently appropriate.

1 Like

Wow, that sun looks fierce!!!

There’s nowhere to sit in here. And I’m not going outside until my body temperature has fallen to non-fatal levels.

5 Likes

Super interested in your room as DW and I are headed to YC for a little get away. Would like a standard view with King sized bed. Not too many of them.

Are you in a standard view or upgraded view? And also, when you are no longer staying there, I may ask what room you had for reference…

1 Like

What did you think of Teppan Edo? and why did you take Stuart to HS with you?

1 Like

This

Yes. Remind me.

2 Likes