Trip report J187

21 Likes

With meals like this, I can’t think why…

I would love some of that toast, but sadly, I can’t. It’s not low carb nor gluten free. :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

It’s not low anything.

7 Likes

I’ll bet the toast is low-protein!!! LOL!

2 Likes

They thought of that: the protein’s in the ham.

1 Like

What a great idea! Also, everyone should notice you have taken full advantage of the Poly room!

4 Likes

Me too :frowning: since doing whole 30 I can’t eat gluten?? Never had an issue with it before. So sad. It’s been 2 months! I want Tonga Toast!,

2 Likes

What did you think of it?

Yes, but I did say toast and not ham.

1 Like

Oh yeah. It comes with this:

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

I guess you could have gone to Captain Cook’s and saved money but no strawberry sauce- or the comfort of your room.

3 Likes

OK. My review.

It’s ridiculous.

It’s two to three inches of bread, stuffed with banana, deep fried, and sprinkled in sugar. And then served with syrup and strawberry sauce.

The whole thing must be a thousand calories.

Tastewise? It’s OK, but definitely a one-and-done.

$19 plus tax and tip. LOL.

7 Likes

My blood glucose is going up just thinking about it. Yuck. Too sweet for my taste and way overpriced.

2 Likes

More greasy than sweet. But, yeah, sweet.

1 Like

I’m so excited for your next move! The Epcot resorts are by far my favorite in the “World”.

1 Like

14 Likes

I think you made a wise decision in leaving half…now that I’ve seen it, I’ve lost any desire to try it…
Have a great day!!

2 Likes

Nice short walk, isn’t it?

You’ll need to give a full review of Poly you know.

As a small breakfast person, this would not be to my liking; maybe for a noon brunch, but even then I think half would be plenty.