Trip report J187

I could have sworn you chose a different restaurant instead of TE. You are really confusing me. Please post your itinerary again for all of us to follow.

1 Like

I think he chose to cancel his dinner ADR (last selection was Yachtsman?) and just wander WS eating whatever he felt like. Apparently he felt like Teppan Edo which is a choice I heartily approve!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, are you new here! @profmatt’s specialty is making a plan and not following it.

8 Likes

Lol. Love it. LOVE IT.

Teppan Edo is on my list.

I suppose eventually the goal will be to visit every restaurant, cart, bar and lounge on property. Not sure if I can get into the special hosted ones though, although my husband knows quite a few peeps at some of the big corporations. I wonder if my mom’s old friend who was a mucky muck at GM is still around…hrmmmmmm.

Oh wait, this is about @profmatt and his ability to throw us all for a loop and change his plans! Woot woot!!

Enjoying following along. Wish we could have gotten to WDW while he was there to stalk him. I mean, meet him.

No, stalking would be more fun. He seems like that kind of guy.

:joy:

5 Likes

There was a very loose schedule for today. So far it’s working well.

Got confused in Germany and somehow bought $40 of souvenirs. Pictures to follow.

Heat is brutal. Walking from air conditioned space to air conditioned space. Slowly. One more jump and I’m in Japan.

9 Likes

I’ve heard that the Mexico ride is a great retreat for blazing hot days…

2 Likes

Room ready!

Plan:

Lunch at TE now

Dessert in France

Head to YC

Head to DHS

TSMM

Fantasmic

Back to YC

10 Likes

Thoughts on the room compared to Poly?

I added additional photos of the view. Also, I am on a corner so I have two views.

4 Likes

Vastly prefer it here at YC. Despite the fact it’s smaller with no couch. And no bath.

7 Likes

YC is my very favorite! Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I prefer the sink outside of the shower area. I love the YC. Enjoy!

MASSIVE DISASTER

I have lost my bag of souvenirs from Germany

1 Like

:worried:

How?

Nice, I wouldn’t like having no bath though.

Oh no!

TRAUMA OVER

You can understand why I was upset, losing these two cuties :slight_smile:

22 Likes

So you didn’t lose the bag?

FULL STORY

Walked to YC. Straight to room. Magic Band wouldn’t let me in. Went to reception to sort it, carrying the souvenir bag, my day bag and hat. Somehow left the souvenir bag behind when I returned to room.

6 Likes