Trip report J187

Living With The Land? Nice, mild way to start the day :smiley:

3 Likes

This is the only way I go; if it doesn’t fit in my cargo pockets, it doesn’t go with me - except when I bring my DSLR, which is around my neck.

3 Likes

This isn’t my first rodeo.

21 Likes

I may need to try that in November since we won’t need to carry around water and less chance for thunderstorms. What if you wear a jacket, do they check your pockets?

1 Like

Epcot! Yay!

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow! Great planning ( unless you get to Yc and do not want to leave}.

?

Guessing she means YC…

1 Like

Fixed…l

Ugh, we try to go bagless without kids as well to avoid the bag Check lines! Makes it sooo much easier.

And what is the deal with the double Epcot bag check?! SO frustrating!!!

11 Likes

Any room texts?

Only to say it’s not ready yet.

Headed to WS.

3 Likes

Quiet walk around WS stopping at Teppan Edo for lunch? Don’t mind if I do. ADRs are a scam. Don’t fall for them.

8 Likes

Hope you like it! We had a great meal there last trip. The chef was really fun to watch.

I could have sworn you chose a different restaurant instead of TE. You are really confusing me. Please post your itinerary again for all of us to follow.

1 Like

I think he chose to cancel his dinner ADR (last selection was Yachtsman?) and just wander WS eating whatever he felt like. Apparently he felt like Teppan Edo which is a choice I heartily approve!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, are you new here! @profmatt’s specialty is making a plan and not following it.

8 Likes

Lol. Love it. LOVE IT.

Teppan Edo is on my list.

I suppose eventually the goal will be to visit every restaurant, cart, bar and lounge on property. Not sure if I can get into the special hosted ones though, although my husband knows quite a few peeps at some of the big corporations. I wonder if my mom’s old friend who was a mucky muck at GM is still around…hrmmmmmm.

Oh wait, this is about @profmatt and his ability to throw us all for a loop and change his plans! Woot woot!!

Enjoying following along. Wish we could have gotten to WDW while he was there to stalk him. I mean, meet him.

No, stalking would be more fun. He seems like that kind of guy.

:joy:

5 Likes