Trip report J184

Fires
Wires
Spires
Shires

Tires

7 Likes

:astonished:

Hmm. @profmatt is awfully busy on these forums for someone who is supposed to be smelling roses right now.

6 Likes

He posted one picture of himself with roses already. I seem to recall that he didn’t like the smell.

2 Likes

I’m still in the Lyft. And you people are bad for me because I saw the WDW sign and thought “Aww :frowning: Here already?”

PS fish

5 Likes

Yes…but he later confessed it wasn’t actually a rose. It was deception!

1 Like

In your spare time while you’re not eating at yachtsman, I recommend you invite the maître d’ to change the sign to read “Flying Ghoti”

1 Like

So, he’s a dirty, stinkin, deceiver? Makes sense, he looks kinda like Jayne Cobb.

1 Like

I lie a lot. We’ve been through this.

Arriving AKL now.

2 Likes

You got a pencil!

I have been waiting- holding my breath, waiting for AKL pictures! I am now blue…

6 Likes

Omg. My youngest just asked me what is so funny.

I’m laughing so hard. Y’all are EPIC!!

I feel Ike we should play a drinking game with @profmatt ‘s daily plan changes…

Could be fun.

Although I really don’t drink. Today I want too. LOL.

8 Likes

Apple Juice shots. Play drinking games, don’t have to drink if you don’t want to.

1 Like

I’m working, so that would be a bad idea.

1 Like

Based on the photos I’ve seen, I wouldn’t say he’s dirty. And since I’ve never actually been close enough to him to detect any noticeable odors (by all accounts, currently about 1100 miles), I can’t determine if he’s stinkin.

But the deceiver part is definite.

4 Likes

This. And they are made to uncoil like that so that they are not a full on blowout, resulting in the driver losing control and causing a collision.

2 Likes

I trust that he is totally tongue-in-cheek here

2 Likes

I’m not sure those two go together…

2 Likes

He’s in a car (as a passenger)

I have had so much of the drinkening over the last week. I’m done with it.

Well, for a few days.

2 Likes