Trip report J184

I have great confidence that, upon the conclusion of your WAT, the white fluffy things will still be in the sky.

Which means: Everybody wins!

4 Likes

You’re good as long as they stay fluffy and white.

3 Likes

There is still room on my List. And I have my underlining pencil all ready to go.

4 Likes

Woohoo!!!

1 Like

Let’s hope so. For all your sakes.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure your list is not desirable, after you threw in that whole second-amendment rights thing along with the picture of you holding a “gun”. Very threatening of you, in fact. Might need to have you deported. I’m sure they’ll get around to it in a week or so…

4 Likes

@ryan1 and @MouseGirl42, I was the first person to be double-underlined! Come along and join me! The view is great!!

4 Likes

Awesome! I look forward to it!

1 Like

A pencil can be erased - I think you should use a pen - wait, is it a pen or a pencil that you still need??? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sidebar

What is it with you Americans and tyre blowouts? The roads of Orlando are strewn with chunks of tyre debris. Can’t you people make safe tyres?

4 Likes

Generally, it is from the semi trucks.

1 Like

Those are from trucks most likely. And they are spelled “tires”…

1 Like

There is nothing more American than threatening someone with a gun.

1 Like

I have never seen a tyre anywhere in the States.

Tires, on the other hand, are everywhere. And many people run on them far longer than they should. Perhaps that’s what you’re seeing strewn about??

1 Like

Yes there is. Feeding them food from McDonalds.

3 Likes

I’ve been an American for 52 years. I’ve never threatened anyone with a gun. Just saying

2 Likes

Shoot first, threaten later?

Other than on television, and the gun my father-in-law uses for clay-pigeon shooting competitions, I’ve never actually SEEN a gun in person.

5 Likes

I’ve never shot anyone, either. :slight_smile:

By illiterates.

3 Likes