Trip report J184

15 Likes

What a perfect day!

2 Likes

Yay!!!

Wild Africa Trek is on our list, except it requires me to wear tennis shoes and I a tad bratty about that!! Cannot wait to read about your experience!!!

4 Likes

I do hope you’ve also read @OBNurseNH’s report on it from a few weeks back. I know she liked it enough to convince @profmatt to schedule it for today.

2 Likes

Convince, mercilessly bully. Pot-ay-to, pot-ah-to.

7 Likes

Listen, don’t get me in trouble with anyone else. I’m already about to be whooped today because of my lies told to @profmatt about this horrible experience.

4 Likes

This mess is entirely of your own making. I just report facts.

5 Likes

HEY! Isn’t anyone on my side here?!?!?!

6 Likes

Why are you so worried? I thought you were so sure that he’d love it that you were fully at ease!

or is the fact that the day of reckoning has finally come that sets you on edge? :wink:

1 Like

I’m on your side, as long as @profmatt doesn’t get personal.

What, exactly, am I on your side about, BTW? Just to be clear?

5 Likes

He will have a great time.

But he’s itching to give me a beating, so he will probably not be entirely honest about it so as to justify the beating.

2 Likes

Everything.

1 Like

…one of the two of you is into something…interesting. Also, NSFW.

take that out of the forum, please. :wink:

2 Likes

Not me.

2 Likes

Okay. Got it.

To Everyone (especially @profmatt):

Just listen to @OBNurseNH. She knows what she’s talking about. And if things don’t go as nicely as she has suggested, you can only blame yourself. Well, that’s not true. You can BLAME anyone you want, but the only one actually AT FAULT is yourself. Why? Because @OBNurseNH said so. And she’s always right. About everything. I know because she said so.

13 Likes

At least someone has been following along closely here.

I am expressing much gratitude in your general direction Mr @ryan1

7 Likes

Yup - Florida being Florida in summer. Looks like she’s functioning normally.

3 Likes

And who is the one who scheduled it from 2:30-5:30pm? @OBNurseNH? I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Those white fluffy things had better stay up there in the sky.

4 Likes

Yeah, that one’s all on @profmatt