Trip report J182

Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse

Yes! Though I didn’t finish it. Too much food.

2 Likes

I waited in line. After about 10 minutes they shut off a section of the queue because it was no longer necessary. They changed the posted wait to 45 minutes. Luckily I was timing it: 25 minutes. Disney lies.

9 Likes

You have a great eye for taking photos (sense of photo composition). Lots of nice photos!! Makes me want to take time on my next trip to pause and look at the things you’ve been showing us. Thanks!

5 Likes

Home now. Tired. Wet.

5 Likes

Why wet??

1 Like

Love the photos!

I love the canteen in Pandora, but I always order a kids meal. LOL. Leaves room for dessert!!

I’m sad that you leave just a few days before we arrive…would be fun to overlap and harass you about pants in person.

Alas. I just have to enjoy the photos and couch trip!!

4 Likes

Wow! Another full day!
Great pics…I want that milkshake!! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Must have fallen out of the boat.

1 Like

It was raining. Duh.

4 Likes

Did it cool anything down? We had a frightful set of storms come through yesterday evening and the temperature dropped from 87 F to 72 F in a matter of two hours. It’s great!

1 Like

Oh. I guess I missed that.

Thanks. How very kind of you. I do appreciate being kept out of the loop in such matters.

4 Likes

That really does sound like a perfect day.

1 Like

Now I’m being forced to rethink my life.

If I had just decided to get married three years SOONER than I actually did, I would be able to do my 25th anniversary trip THIS year instead. But NO, I had to wait until I finished at University to get married, which means 25 years doesn’t hit until 2020.

That is to say, it sounds like a wonderful day. Making me jealous! Or, really, more properly stated, envious.

6 Likes

You, sir, have won my respect. You know the difference between envy and jealousy. I doff my cap in your general direction.

7 Likes

What a great day! @profmatt, you are making me rethink my trip next week. I haven’t been to Universal since 2013, before the addition of Hogsmeade. Ugh, should I adjust my plans and spring for a 1 day ticket? A 1 day park to park is SOOOO pricey though, especially with an Express Pass added on. Off to look at the spreadsheet!

1 Like

Generally, the writer side of me likes to be precise with my language. The lazy side of me, not so much.

But I have had several published short stories, completed two novels, and did ghost-writing for two books (one novel, one non-fiction).

The very first story I ever managed to get published was part of a now defunct magazine called ESC! You can see evidence of my publication, however, on this page:

http://www.coffeehousetogo.com/2006/05/

Scroll down, and you’ll see my name in all it’s glory next to the title “Half Moon Tree”.

Envious?

5 Likes

I’m loving your trip report, and your HP pictures! I love visiting UOR!

2 Likes

Amazing day!!!

1 Like

Can I ask where you got these from? The ones I got last time were no good but these sound great (also UK based)

Thanks for the detailed report really makes me want to go sooner!

B

2 Likes