Trip report J180

Woohoo! Glad you arrived safely!

1 Like

That’s a good problem to have! Nice!

3 Likes

Nice!!

Now you can stop and smell the roses :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not seeing any FPPs for that. I guess distribution is done for the day.

9 Likes

That’s amazing!

That’s what happens when you aren’t there for rope drop :wink:

3 Likes

Still in Lyft! Very busy traffic. ETA has ballooned by 15 minutes! Will have taken nearly an hour! (To get from MCO to house in Davenport.)

3 Likes

MOdify, Modify, Modify

3 Likes

Did you ever solve the MagicBand issue? Did it get shipped to the house? I may have missed the resolution of that issue…

That’s the one disappointment — it’s nowhere to be seen :frowning:

I had a massive grin on my face when I walked up the path to the front door of the house :smile:

Here’s my bed for the next five nights:

22 Likes

I love the teddy bear!

1 Like

How nice - a friend LOL
I am so excited you are there!

I’m not sure exactly where Davenport is, but Orlando traffic can be that way - especially during rush hour (which is basically “right now”). As an example, WDW to Sea World, with no traffic, is about a 15-20 min drive; with traffic it can be double that (and if there’s an accident on the I-4, hope you’ve brought a snack along).

I just looked it up on my GPS and it’s saying 20 miles/27 min from Davenport to WDW, with no traffic. I’m not sure “where” in WDW they are using as the destination, but if it’s the front gate, it could easily be another 10 min to actually get to a park or a resort. For planning purposes, especially if you have a specific time that you want to be at one of the parks, I would allow for at least 40-45 minutes driving time. Also remember that Lyft will only be able to take you as far as the TTC, so you’ll have to factor in the time it takes for the mono or ferry from the TTC to MK.

3 Likes

Calvin is adorable!!! Had I known how cute he is I’d have asked for a picture of him with a bow tie!

2 Likes

Have arrived at the Contemporary. Giving myself a quick tour (what is there to see?) and then walking to MK.

16 Likes

Usually you can see utter chaos at Chef Mickey’s at any given time!! #Oncewasenough

Ok, what thread has the latest version of the plan? I want to see what the plan is! This waiting is driving me crazy!

2 Likes

I went to Guest Relations and they gave me a replacement :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That looks so nice!