Trip report J180

Glad you’re nearly there! Those 9 hours are hard work…
I love beans! Any time, any place, any where…probably why nobody likes to sit next to me…:wink::grin:

1 Like

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

1 Like

I don’t visit as much as I should. They are quite near you at Pine Grove. :cry:. I need to get up there soon.

As long as we’re singing the Bean Song - ours is just a slight variation from Sally’s: Beans, beans, the musical fruit; the more you eat, the more you toot; the more you toot; the better you feel; so eat your beans for every meal! That’s three countries checking in so far - any other takers? :joy:

3 Likes

We say the same as you here.

4 Likes

OK, the way I learned it: Beans, beans, American food. Beans, beans, good for the heart. Beans, beans, American food. The more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel. so then you’re ready for another meal.

4 Likes

Hope the flight is going as well as it can do and you are feeling a little more relaxed now. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading your updates!

1 Like

I’m so happy to hear that everything went smoothly at the airport! I was nervous for you!

I’m looking forward to hearing how your trip goes. With all that relaxing. I’m living vicariously here!

Oh my gosh WE’RE NEIGHBORS!!!

1 Like

I’m at MCO!

Waiting for my Lyft.

More updates to follow …

22 Likes

Awesome! Have a great trip! Looking forward to following along.

1 Like

Yay! Without a doubt you are on vacation!

Uber unimpressed with Lyft so far. (See what I did there?)

11 Likes

OK — maybe I was being unfair. In Lyft now.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

How was immigration? Better or worse than you thought?

1 Like

From landing to getting into the Lyft took an hour.

Vastly better than I was expecting. Immigration officer was lovely and took under a minute. Queue for immigration was 20 minutes — but people in economy will have waited an hour I would guess.

7 Likes

Ah yes, the joy of being up front, I’m glad you got the benefit of it. Brilliant that it only took an hour.

1 Like

Actually I was somewhat annoyed (spotting a theme, anyone?) because they opened the door between premium economy and economy. So PE got out first, then UC. They held regular economy back — they were not smiling at us as we sailed past.

3 Likes

Super secret security screening.

3 Likes

Still in Lyft — frantically adjusting the schedule to account for getting through the airport much quicker than I planned. Will arrive at MK as much as 90 minutes earlier.

14 Likes