Trip report D185

I love both of those murals! I think the SE one is my favorite. Someone a while pack posted an article about the mosaics outside of the land pavilion. Apparently there is a rose somewhere in there as a tribute to the creator’s daughter. It’s worth a read when you have time on your hands. I’ll try to find the link.

1 Like

I thought Epcot was usually pretty well decorated, especially World.Showcase with the Festival?

Didn’t do WS today, to be fair.

Just saw this, though:

10 Likes

For all they lack at Epcot, they will make up for at Hollywood Studios…currently my second favorite Christmas park!

1 Like

These posts are great! Glad your trip is going well!

1 Like

How did Mickey get to BC so quickly from Epcot? And when did he have time to change? I’m suspicious.

9 Likes

Magic, of course!

4 Likes

I asked a CM. She said he has a network of mouseholes all over WDW.

13 Likes

Too precious! How did they create that smiley face? I’m perplexed!

Just waking up (talk about lazy, right?!). Looks like a great day so far! I find myself thinking, “These are a few of my favorite things!” :musical_note::notes:

I’m impressed you took on that bread service alone! I miss bread service.

Good to know, I will give them a try.

It was done by an aircraft. There was more but I didn’t stick around to read it. It was along the lines of XX LOVES U

1 Like

Does the BC lobby have the Chocolate Carousel this year? (Or was that the YC? I don’t remember… I think the YC had the train…)

BC

8 Likes

I didn’t know BC had a Mickey … Er had Mickey… walking around. That’s awesome. Wonder if he visits each of the hotels?

At Yachtsman.

Will I have the lobster bisque?

Keep tuned in to find out.

3 Likes

YC

10 Likes

Of course I had the lobster bisque.

As a cheeky pre-starter:

2 Likes

That is my experience as well.

Here’s my real starter: Crab Louie

3 Likes