Trip report D185

Big day today: Sana’a, Epcot, Yachtsman, Jungle Bam dessert party, HS After Hours.

In Lyft on the way to AKL.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to hear what you think about the new rides. I actually liked Alien Swirling Saucer more than I thought I would and Slinky Dog was a great addition to the park.

1 Like

Have a great day! We missed JBJB on our short Dec trip. Can’t wait to hear about it! Also I’m sure HS after hours is going to be awesome! We loved TSL but it was always so crowded with people that it was hard to take in all of the unbelievable amount of details in that land. So after hours will be a treat. Also have fun seeing all of the seasonal projections on ToT and TSL at night!

Long lines of traffic queuing to get into AK.

7 Likes

I’m suddenly in need to go to Boma again.

2 Likes

I snuck onto the Club Level. This is what rich people see:

6 Likes

Those blue skies in full:

8 Likes

We check in January 24th - and I’m loving the preview!!

1 Like

Either there are no animals in “Animal” Kingdom Lodge — in which case it is a scam — or they are all still in bed, in which case: lazy.

5 Likes

There may be slightly fewer Christmas trees when you visit.

1 Like

Off to Kidani.

4 Likes

One more:

5 Likes

What a beautiful day! I hope you find some more animals!!

1 Like

So excited to hear about DAH at DHS!! I will be doing that two weeks from today!! Have a fun day!!

1 Like

Just a note: There is a second animal hiding behind the tree farther back…but no kangaroos…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

The view:

(There are two giraffes in that picture.)

10 Likes

Obviously I’m having the bread service. On my own.

4 Likes

Have a glorious day today!!

1 Like

So I’m sitting here in Sana’a and I catch myself thinking “My FPP window for SSE closes at 1.30pm. I’m not going to make it. I’ll tell the guy to hurry things up.”

And then I think, “What the hell is wrong with you. Enjoy the meal. Let it take as long as it takes. Jeesh!”

5 Likes