Trip report D185

That bread service in full:

14 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of food!!!

It serves four, apparently. Gotta love the DDP!

1 Like

Now, see, THAT irritates me. Why is it expected that they can do something else for him as it’s not THEIR FAULT that his father is a moron who can’t plan farther out ahead than a few minutes? Tool bag.

And you know, since the father was somehow “slighted,” he took it out on the server.

6 Likes

Well what a shambles this place is!

This is the red snapper. Doesn’t look red to me.

And here is a giraffe. Lying down! Like I said earlier: lazy.

9 Likes

Of course - I’m touring the xmas part through you. :grinning:

Waiting for my Uber to Epcot. (Well, I do want to make that FPP.)

Feeling unpleasantly full. Waiter was British and annoyingly obsequious. Kept calling me “Mr Matthew”. Savaged him with a 19.5% tip.

Dessert. Meh. Supposed to be coffee. No flavour of that at all.

5 Likes

How was the rest of the food?

No predators. Makes the animals apathetic.

4 Likes

It is the best :yum:

Well taking an Uber was a huge mistake. He got lost. Ended up in some super secret backstage area miles from Epcot. Luckily the entrance guard had a directions sign in Portuguese to redirect him.

Long line for “guests without bags”. Longer line at tapstiles.

8 mins into my FPP grace period …

2 Likes

Massive line at FPP entrance.

The same think happened to us 2 weeks ago, twice. If you get an Uber driver that is not familiar with the area the GPS brings them to the employee entrance. Not only did both drivers get lost and have to turn around but Uber also gave us a surcharge for our trip taking longer. Not sure I will use Uber next week when I am back, may have to bite the bullet for Minivan.

I’m in! With a minute to spare!

5 Likes

I was dumb not to use the bus to be honest. Oh well. Lesson learned.

I got up today at six and have been cooking and cleaning since 7. We have 16 people coming today for dinner. Which goes to show you that, unlike the animals at AKL, I am not lazy. Next vacation you should come over and watch ME instead. Far more interesting. And if you want magic…no problem. If you stay until about five, the lights in our curio cabinet turn on AUTOMATICALLY!

8 Likes

Ah! Jackass No. 2 of the day: the line jumper at Soarin’. Big guy with girlfriend trailing behind. She apologised for him and looked suitably ashamed.

2 Likes

But, look at the bright side. Pay attention to all the people around you doing the RIGHT THING.

I have a negative outlook. Do keep up.

3 Likes

B1

Nailed it.

10 Likes