Trip report D181

Ice cream: yummy. EE done.

23 Likes

So jealous! Thank you for letting us live vicariously through you for the next few days! Your pictures are fantastic, keep them coming!

1 Like

10 Likes

This wonā€™t be a popular view but EE is always a one-and-done for me. Iā€™m normally a fan of coasters, but itā€™s at the limit of my motion-sickness tolerance. And Dinosaur is a zero-and-done. I donā€™t know why I always do it. It has no redeeming features.

9 Likes

Have never been on Dinosaur and debating about it for the July trip with my 9 year old who loves dinosaurs, but Iā€™ve read itā€™s a rough rideā€¦

Enjoying the trip report by the way and looking forward to reading more.

1 Like

I heard itā€™s scary as well.

Great pics!

1 Like

The lanyards are gone from DAH at MK now as well, last week they just gave us wristbands.

On bus now. Iā€™ll probably write a review thread for reference but basically: totally worth it for me.

3 FOP (2 with zero wait)
2 Naā€™vi (zero wait)
1 EE (zero wait, choice of seats)
1 Dinosaur (zero wait)

1 Mickey bar
1 Frozen fruit thing
1 bottle water

$125 + tax

17 Likes

Not a bad haul! Wish I could afford it for our family. $125 * 3 = more than I can affordā€¦

Glad you had a great time! How are you feeling?

Which is why I added ā€œfor meā€. One night at Pop plus DAH costs (a lot) less than one night at the Poly. For one person.

Tired now, lol. Basically, today was a huge success.

Tomorrowā€™s schedule was ripped apart a couple of nights ago from all day AK to half-day MK, half-day AK with dinner at Tiffins. On the bus back to Pop I made a major change ā€¦

Tune in tomorrow to find out what!

Lights out!

20 Likes

What comes to mind is Monty Pythonā€™s The Holy Grail:
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?

8 Likes

We basically do! Iā€™m glad you were first in the queue.

1 Like

No! We always do EE over and over.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that would make it anywhere near worth it for me, even if I was solo. But we all have different priorities.

Where is T-Rex, I donā€™t remember seeing him.

Love FOP

Isnā€™t it in the queue for Dinosaur?

2 Likes

SHE (her name is Sue, and she is a replica of the fossilized skeleton (the most complete ever found) at the Field Museum in Chicago) is on the lefthand side of the path as you approach the Dinosaur ride. :smiley:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t Sue the one outside? The pic is inside.