Looking forward to many more food porn pictures.
Safe travels, hope all goes well and you have a great time.
It is not light on this side of the pond yet, safe travels.
Looking good, still not light here.
I’m switching my watch to EST. I may have ended up with a double seat to myself. I planned it that way when I chose my seat a couple of days ago. No sign of a companion so far. Didn’t want to jinx it by mentioning it. But fingers crossed!
Damn. I didn’t get a double seat. But I might be able to move to one after we depart.
*wakes up, checks to see if @profmatt got on plane ok.
Yay! Will check in after work to make sure you made it ok. Praying for everything to go smoothly!
Have the best trip!!!
SMILE!!! You’re going to Disney World!
Some gentle reminders…
- Don’t stress. This is a trip meant to help get you out of a funk (colloquially speaking), so enjoy every minute you can.
- When things don’t go as planned, well, see number 1. You’re at Disney World. Rained out Christmas parties or missing FPPs or any of that is just not important!
- Have faith in your friends. Specifically, Sarah, who you KNOW will do a great job taking care of Calvin. There’s nothing you can do by worrying about it anyhow!
- Have faith in your friends. This time, I mean the friends of TP forums! Everyone wants to you to have a great time, and are cheering you on. But…
- Don’t stress! Despite all my joking, this isn’t OUR trip, but YOUR trip.
- To paraphrase a phrase we say in our family (which is “do the next right thing”): Do the next FUN thing! Have a blast.
Yay, it’s starting!!! Have a fabulous trip!!!
So glad you are keeping us posted. You are in for a wonderful time no matter what and we are all thinking of you and sending tons of positive thoughts your way😊
Yes!!! Couldn’t have said it better.