Trip report D181

Umm… actually… the same thing just happened to me in London on Saturday. It was a crazy long line, only about 4 people working at the immigration desks, and it took me almost 90 minutes to go through. The people far behind me definitely waited for more than 2 hours.

Immigration sucks but Disney is amazing! Have so much fun!!!

4 Likes

My room’s top left.

Waiting for AK bus for dinner at Satu’li (I’m ready for it, too!) then DAH.

10 Likes

Perfect spot! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Very nice! I’m a bit jealous you can use your table as a table the whole trip. We’ll have to pull ours down for the kid.

2 Likes

12 Likes

This sounds like an amazing first day! I can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

Woohoo! So glad you made it, the room sounds perfect, and off to AK! Amazing!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I’m so happy to read that you love it! We stayed top floor in the 50s before with a lake view (before the refurbishments though). We thought it was a fantastic location as well! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

This is not, incidentally, how DAH at MK worked. You got given huge lanyards that marked you out as having paid. Entrance to rides was barred if you didn’t have one.

Walking onto Na’vi now. It opened at exactly 8.30pm. Zero wait.

15 Likes

THAT is beautiful! Where is it?

It’s the roof of Windtraders where you buy the banshees.

4 Likes

Am in line for FOP. It’s typical FPP length right now.

3 Likes

Awesome! That’s why I never noticed it before; my last trip was before Pandora opened.

There are people still in the standby line who must have been there since before eight. They’re being let in before us. I’m slightly annoyed by this.

Now in the final holding area before the pre-show. Long lines. Beginning to think I should have gone to see an empty ROL.

Ugh. There’s a loud-mouthed jackass in line.

4 Likes

Ugh, I hate being stuck in line with obnoxious people. Or next to people who talk through the whole ride/show. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, so sorry about the loud-mouth and the lines! I would have enjoyed the practically empty ROL.

1 Like

OK, so I’m an hour in and I’ve done one Na’vi and one FOP.

4 Likes

Second Na’vi done. Headed to Asia now. Want to wait until SB FOP line has cleared so I can explore the lab. Also it’s time for ice cream!

13 Likes

We were there in 2015 and also stayed in the 50s section!

1 Like