Trip Report: BBS Fam December 2014

This is my trip report for our unconventional family trip to DLR over Winter Break in 2014.

2 Likes

So, we had a very unconventional Winter Break Disney trip this year. My DW is a school teacher, so we take our vacations based on school breaks. No biggie, except this year I had to work during part of the school break. So DW and DS took off to California without me, and I joined them a few days later after Christmas.

Some of my ‘entertainment’ while at home with the cats:

2 Likes

To add to the unconventionality of the whole thing, DW and DS would be coming home 1 day before I did (don’t ask, it’s a very long story).

Taking pictures of the parking space at the airport so DW and DS could find the car:

Pretty exciting stuff so far!!

More to come later, I need to download pics from DW’s phone/camera.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I’m listening, but first I have to find some tape. There seems to be cat hair all over the place in here.

2 Likes

Wow am I SLOW in getting stuff posted up here. So sorry everyone. So here are a few pics from DW and DS having a great time in DLR while I am at home working.

3 Likes

More DW and DS:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lines to enter the park on Christmas Day:

3 Likes

And they are in!!!

2 Likes

Christmas Day fun (I’m still at work…)

2 Likes

Christmas Day crowds:

3 Likes

Day after Christmas (I get to join later in the day!!)

3 Likes

3 Likes

About 11:30pm, I was finally able to join the family!!

First things first, stopping to see Mickey:

Then right over to see Minnie:

3 Likes

30 minutes to closing, and everyone is leaving:

3 Likes

Next morning, breakfast with Minnie and Friends at The Plaza Inn:

Rabbit ‘dissed’ DS :smile:

3 Likes

DW thinking about where to go for lunch:

After some BTMR action:

3 Likes

I forgot to take more pictures during the day. We went over to Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel for dinner. No pictures of that either because we were starving and just went right to it.

Pictures from after dinner:

It was a FANTASTIC day, but busy, and we wore ourselves ragged. We called it a night soon after walking back through DTD.

3 Likes

New day, and we get right to water rides:

Drying off in the sun at the Grand Californian:

DS found a hidden Mickey near the bench:

3 Likes

Love DWs Tink shirt!!!

1 Like