Trip Report: BBS Fam December 2014

CRAZY!!! :wink:

1 Like

OMW! Never have I seen it that crowded!

1 Like

Next time try the secret knock! Oh wait… It didn’t work for us either… Ps DS has my Jack Jacket!!!

1 Like

You and the family are just too cool!! I love it! Now when is the return visit?! We are meeting in April if you guys would like to join us :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! More to come tomorrow night. I have to get to bed though, 6:30am meeting at work tomorrow, ugh.

Well, we have several trips planned out so far: this weekend 1/16 - 1/19 back to DLR, DLR again 1/30 - 2/1, DLR again(!!) 2/13 - 2/16, WDW for spring break 3/28 - 4/5, and WDW for Christmas break 12/17 - 12/28.

I think I might be able to fit an April trip in there somewhere haha. I would LOVE to come hang out in April!!!

3 Likes

HAVE ALL THE FUN!!! I am so Jelly Jelly. Yes if in parks this weekend you have to meet up with @Nana2011. She is so freakin awesome!!!

2 Likes

Your family is adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you! I think so too, but of course I am biased just a little bit.

3 Likes

Howdy @Nana2011! Thank you so much for your kind words! Sounds like you are going to have a blast. To be honest, I completly honest, I forgot it is the race this weekend. My DW is a half-marathon runner, but I forgot all about that, we just wanted to go have more fun.

We should be in the parks pretty much all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday until about noon or so. We definately want to meet up if we can and at least say hi, maybe get a few pictures and stuff.

I’m going to put the 4/24 on the calendar! We will see what we can do to get there for the dinner if you all don’t mind a few more tag-a-longs.

2 Likes

Sorry folks, thought I could get more pics up here tonight, but time just isn’t going to allow it. Tomorrow night for sure.

2 Likes

Okey dokey, more pics:

Pictures with Pluto

1 Like

It’s hard to tell, but the little black dot in the mid-center of the picture is a teeny tiny hidden Mickey inside this big, beautiful store window decoration. You can just barely make out the little eyes and mouth in-between the rungs of the ladder.

1 Like

Candy making:

1 Like

Pixar and Friends Parade:

1 Like

Pictures with Walt. The sun was so bright it was hard for DW and DS to keep their eyes open.

1 Like

Always good to see and hear from our good friend, Chief Flight Attendant Patrick/‘Putty’:

1 Like

Later that evening, we had a beautiful dinner at Carthay Circle. This was my first time to the restaurant, and I have to say, it is a stunning building, fantastic staff, and amazing food. We had a great time looking at all the memorabilia, and chatting with the staff. DW raved about the pear salad (I had a few bites too, delicious), and I had the pork chop. Dang that thing was good! No food pictures, but a few of some things in the restaurant:

1 Like

We finished the night at the Frozen Dance Party(sp?), and watching ice sculptors working with chain saws:

1 Like

DW and DS flew home the next day. I went back to the parks in the evening, and tried to hit every ride with a single rider line in both parks. I think I did it(?), with the last one of the night the Matterhorn. Had some AWESOME snacks and drinks and stuff that night though in both parks. Pics of some highlights:

1 Like

Next morning, up and at-em for a walk around DL before my flight home.

First, a breakfast of DLR champions:

Misc walking around pics:

1 Like