Trial DVC concierage service?

It’s all about the high rollers these days.

1 Like

Yes! But the real guy not a CM in character

Can you tell me when/where to be??

1 Like

I don’t necessarily mind that, if there isn’t this nagging feeling they are looking to DEVALUE experience for everyone else as a result.

2 Likes

Oh my, I just got a little bit out of breath.

2 Likes

I couldn’t remember his name, but yes. Maybe I could combine it with a reservation for the sacred place and make it a Liner meet.

Poe doesn’t fit there

Has to be SWGE

I’m wondering how much they’ll end up charging for this service. I’m not convinced this is going to be a free thing even for those staying in the swisher villas.

Good point.

And no, I’m not replying too quickly. Stupid software.

1 Like

Hmm. Does your husband need to be worried about this?

1 Like

No. It’s Santa.

Simple:
Pick up and deliver my luggage to room and have me be able to check in for my return flight from the hotel. Also pickup my luggage and deliver to Airline at said time.

kthxbye.

3 Likes

Yes. But underneath that beard and red suit, he’s a man just like any other man. :wink:

I’m not keen on the morbidly obese male figure, nor those with facial hair.

Mrs Claus can keep him.

Oh right, add that to my list.

Also I want airport transfers included.

So part of the unfavorable attendance mix. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This term is miserable. And offensive. Chepek is such a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Not that Chapek deserves to be defended, but in this case I’ll just say that he didn’t use the term in reference to people. He said it in reference to the metrics. It’s standard marketing and finance terminology. If you sell 10 hamburgers with a profit of $0.10 per hamburger but sell only 2 sodas with a profit of $1 per soda, you have an “unfavorable sales mix” because you’ve sold more of your unprofitable items. It’s not saying anything about the quality of the hamburgers or sodas.

But in the context of his entire CEO-ship, I see why him saying it irks people.

1 Like

I’ll allow it. But only bc you’re a nice accountant with the cutest family.

2 Likes

But to a lay person without that knowledge - say, like, a nurse from NH with zero financial background - it sounds like he’s talking about people and offends people.

It’s just a really good example of why he sucks at the role he’s in. He’s a money man. He’s definitely not a people guy. And in the role he’s in, he needs to be more of a people guy even if he’s measured as a money guy because he’s the face of a people-facing company.

4 Likes

After thinking about it I’m going to amend/clarify my original statement. I don’t have an issue if people are offended by Chapek using the phrase in that context. I just don’t want people to think accounting / finance jargon is inherently offensive. :joy:

1 Like