Transportation Plans - some questions and need feedback

I was JUST about to come and post about this as it occurred to me last night.

You can only walk to the edge of DS from SSR. There’s a barrier (rope?) and signage that it isn’t open yet. I don’t think you’ll be able to cut through DS before it opens. This is a big wrench in your plan.

1 Like

I think your times are all sufficient. I would not pad further, especially as it seems they are not letting anyone in more than 30 minutes prior to official opening at some parks (?Epcot) right now

2 Likes

MO will not work for CR

1 Like

Oh interesting - glad they at least updated it so that you can’t even do it and then get irritated when you arrive and they don’t let you in.

2 Likes

haha… you can do it… just hit OK and place an order… but will the gate guard honor entry w/o a rm res?!? Probably not and they could point to the warning you received when you went to place the order.

1 Like

Yeah, there have been reports of people triggering the prepare order and the guard still turning them away. Curious if they will stay locked down on this as capacity changes happen.

1 Like

Yes. They still need to allow it, because non-guests can still eat at those locations. If you take the monorail over from MK (for example) for a lunch, you still would be allowed to MO your food. I think the warnings to discourage folks from trying to use it as a means to drive to/park at CR.

3 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t sure because I haven’t been to DS very many times. I figured there was some sort of security and formal entrance, otherwise there wouldn’t be DS hours in addition to the hours for the specific businesses.

Something I’ll have to be aware of with my park days in the evening, taking a bus back to DS or SSR won’t work if I can’t walk through DS to get to my DS hotel.

ETA screenshot. I’ll probably check on my arrival day to see if that little path on the edge is before or after security:

Just saw on Lines - looks like DHS might be moving toward the traditional RD again too.

2 Likes

That was me two months ago… BOY was I MAD!!! had to call billing to refund my MO and they contacted Poly security telling them that I was a paying guest and to let me in next time; which they did LOL

1 Like