Transition from Chat Lines Format

Yes - bookmarks work great and makes it easy to navigate back to previous topics.

Hi! Just trying to figure out how to postā€¦

Thatā€™s the difference between an optimized chat only program and a full web based site. Try to give it a chance Joe and see what they can do with it.

Hi @candyls1! Welcome to the new forum!

Oh sureā€¦forget me huh @MagicMN ? I guess thatā€™s what I get for turning down HN? Lol

2 Likes

I like your attitude @MagicMN (like always). I agree and think it will take a bit of getting used to but there are lots of good features like searching capabilities and bookmarks and likes. Iā€™ll give this new forum thing a try for sure!

1 Like

Hell everyone! I think my biggest issue will be remmbering to come here instead of the app. Looking forward to getting to know the features here. Happy posting!

1 Like

Change is hard. The forum has been a bit boring in test stage. Honestly, how much crazy can just @MDU @MrTomMorrow @Camsdad etc banter back and forth about? :wink:

1 Like

You would be surprisedā€¦that sounds like a challengeā€¦

1 Like

You shoulda had me hereā€¦ I coulda added to all the crazy just fine. And used my extraordinary geek skills to test all this out.

1 Like

I donā€™t think its working for me. :confused:

Oh it worked! Yippeeeee

2 Likes

I see your sexy beach feet - you are in!

1 Like

Testing,testing1,2,3 :grinning: have not decided yet if this is for me or not, willing to give it a try!

1 Like

Ok so I think I changed my avatar. Not sure I can sneak at work as easily now with data issues. Anyone know? Iā€™ll give this a try.

1 Like

I see you picture! I like the profiles and having a way to know Liners more. And direct message works great. We are still initial launch testing phase. But imagine a day where no one will need to post the link to BOG :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your positive spin on everything!! Trying this out! Can you see me @MagicMN??

:sparkles::star2::dizzy::sparkles:Ā°oĀ° can I do pixie dust??? Letā€™s see!!

3 Likes

I personally like having the BOG link post race every few days ā€¦:wink:

3 Likes

Yay!!! This is worth the new format!! I can poof pixie dust!!! Watch out @Beachmom01!! Iā€™ve got ahold of the cannon!!!

2 Likes