Transition from Chat Lines Format

I did a search for @MDU and was able to find all her posts and replies here. So if you’re looking for your friends and the fun posts, that’s a great way to do it.

3 Likes

On my iPad the screen keeps on jumping with new posts. It is really hard to see all comments with the jumps anyone else?

I see you @SallyEpp_cot! I am really going to like the ability to learn about Liners from their profiles!

1 Like

Heh. I guess I should type something into my profile then. :wink:

@Camsdad had the same issue with iPad. I am on a Dell laptop and found that preferable to iPhone. I will send a note about the iPad issues

ok. i jumped in! [quote=“MagicMN, post:25, topic:218, full:true”]
@Camsdad had the same issue with iPad. I am on a Dell laptop and found that preferable to iPhone. I will send a note about the iPad issues
[/quote]

@magicmn I am so bummed right now. This is soooo much more complicated and such a hassle to navigate compared to lines. This is exactly why I have avoided disboards! Tell me its going to be alright!!! :frowning:

10 Likes

Oooo…there are emoticons. I wonder which ones are enabled? Should I make a new thread to find out? Will there be policing for staying on-topic? The beauty of original Lines was the stream-of-consciousness nature of it all. I might get really stressed out if I think there’s some informational hierarchy that’s supposed to be followed.

I just did it several times, and I had to have a small enough pic, and hit save at the bottom, then go back and choose the picture option in the avatar thing. there is a Facebook banner type pic and a mini pic too.

1 Like

@999HappyHaunts - I agree! Although learning new things keeps our brains young, so maybe it will be good for us.

Its different for sure …I always likes Lines because it didn’t try to DIS…Will stick with it and see…I think the personalities and people i feel like are friends on here will keep me going …

3 Likes

i put a pic in the profile part. right or wrong?

Oh y’all! There is a like button!! I’m smiling SO big right now!!!

10 Likes

I’m so upset!

1 Like

It’s great for ALL OF US, I promise

4 Likes

Oh so right @karlan29!!! :+1::gift_heart:

I think its too much , big, and too far apart

You are not upset. You are challenged with change and new tools that are going to be good for all of us! We can do this! We are Liners. Make a plan and let’s go!!!

2 Likes

@karlan29 yes exactly right! You can add a profile pic and also landscape profile background pic

Will have to check this out when I have a bit more time… but wanted to say “hi” to all my Liner peeps! :smiley:

3 Likes