Transition from Chat Lines Format

I can’t figure out how to get back to the main list of threads without clicking a bunch of times and loading a bunch of pages so it might not be that hard to keep this conversation going!

1 Like

Shoot. I got some notification of someone liking my post and I clicked on it and now I’m back in this thread and have to click and load my way out!

We don’t need no other stinking threads! Just this ONE!!

2 Likes

Probably already been mentioned somewhere but I had been using this forum in safari and just opened it in my google browser on my phone instead and it is much better.

1 Like

I think it just means you have posted/visited and are officially welcomed to the forum. Check your profile. You should have a welcome message from staff

Wow haven’t been on Lines for a while. I come back and things have gone crazy. I like this format on my computer. I don’t know how it will go on my phone. I can’t even find it on my phone.

This seems to work fine from my Note 3. Of course the screen is larger. I have really just started looking around though.

It just took me 10 minutes to figure out how to reply.why is it all the way at the bottom ? This is going to take some getting used to. I hate disboards because its hard to find what I need. I only paid for this because of chat. ugh!

Been off lines for a few days. A lot has happened! Wasn’t able to upload avatar pic on iPad.

I guess I have to re-load Lines on my phone? And thankfully someone on November Liners on FB posted a link because I never would’ve found this from the TP site. Is there a link? Lines is the only chat board I’ve ever used because it’s easy and simple. This seems over-complicated, but I’ll give it a chance. I already got 2 badges, so, you know, I guess I’m motivated to earn more…?

Haven’t been on chat in a month or so. Yikes! Slowly figuring out how to use this forum but feel like I may start hyperventilating at any moment. I like the idea but boy will it take some getting used to. Like Peter Pan, I will think happy thoughts and with a little bit of pixie dust, will be flying through here in no time! (I hope…)

1 Like

You and me both…

I’m dipping a toe in…
Can you see me?

3 Likes

Hi, @HappyKaren!

1 Like

Hi, again!

Jump on in @HappyKaren!!! Welcome!

1 Like

Anyone notice that replies to specific posts just get added to the bottom on the mobile version? Perhaps that’s why some things don’t make sense.

I’m trying to like this, I really am. There were definitely shortcomings to the other format, and this fixes some of them, but the expression “throwing the baby out with the bathwater” comes to mind for me. I do understand that TP has to do what makes the most sense from a technology and business perspective.

Hey, @GlitchVonSchweetz AliceInChicagoland @emmyannttu- y’all have faces & stuff! Wild!

3 Likes

The replies do that on the computer, too. I think I’m starting to get the hang of this, but that one is very annoying!