TP Website Redesign - the Dashboard

I like it!

1 Like

Well then. The logo will need redesigned immediately. :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s better.

1 Like

An icon or link to the blogs page would be helpful. I have to google touring plans blogs to find the page.

1 Like

I kinda agree with @OBNurseNH If it was blue, like the reply button maybe it would be more palatable. I like the logo as it is honestly but I also have issues with change just for the sake of it :grin:

3 Likes

Wow it’s my twin!

2 Likes

Where did you get your avatar? I assumed you had custom made it but this makes me think it is public domain. Unless you are from Canada. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s cool.

But it looks like TallPaul’s logo a bit

4 Likes

Yes I was comparing them lol

Screenshot_20221213-113758_Chrome

5 Likes

Have we seen @Tall_Paul1 and the new TP logo in the same room at the same time? :thinking::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::laughing:

12 Likes

I hope this isn’t going to start another conversation about crossing lines :wink::rofl::rofl::shushing_face::shushing_face:

5 Likes

I love this joke–I have a shirt that says the same about me and Batman :rofl:

1 Like

I used an app but you can make adjustments to hair etc but it looks like she chose almost identical choices as I did. I am not from Canada. Guess I need to change my avatar now! I’ll try and get a good photo with my new holiday ears and outfits to replace!

4 Likes

She should change HER avatar–you are @gingerSnaps543222 !!

5 Likes

Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I love the middle part. So there the part I could see expanding is the ability to create detailed non-park TouringPlans. For example, for now I create Disney Springs plans in the notes section but a feature that would allow me to create a checklist would be neat. I use the checklist sometimes too on the left and I use the room request a lot. But I don’t really feel like anything is lacking minus the fact I have scrunched up non park plans in the notes.

:heart_hands:

4 Likes

There are only two things I use relatively consistently. The forums, and the room finder. I don’t really use TP for much else (most of the time).

ETA:. I guess I have used it to view crowd calendar stuff, but more for historical purposes. I haven’t found it very useful (crowd calendar info) for trip planning. I rely on other sites for that.

I think what we all to remind ourselves of is that not only is the re-design a benefit for current users, but maybe more importantly to grab the attention of potential new users.

We all know the couple things that we need and use. But what a newcomer needs is an engaging site where they are curious to browse through and see what TP has to offer.

You’re banned

4 Likes

I have never found TP crowd level predictions as accurate as Undercover Tourist’s. I have been open about this on these forums for a few years. I find the value of TP in predicting ride wait times for any given day (other than at RD).

1 Like

I think you may be right. That’s why Becky is making an effort to be very transparent about it with weekly updates of past predictions.

2 Likes