TP emailed new hours for June dates

I just got an email from TP with extended hours for our June dates. I’ve been looking for different dining hours and even hoping that a couple of places would have openings. But, the website and the MDE are not showing any availability. When would these dining hours become an option or is something I have to call on?

3 Likes

I’m on the June calendar just now and there are no park hours listed at all for the first few days of my trip (haven’t looked further)

Do you have the reservation finder set up? It generally can be between a few hours to days for more ADRs to be loaded.

I thought there was a recent timeline thread?

I had to look on the website but I think they stopped right before your trip?

That’s where I am (disney website). Zero hours beginning 6/27

1 Like

I was excited to get the email from TP stating revised hours. I didn’t even think to look at the WDW calendar…duh:expressionless:

I was just already there. I have a bit of a case of the Fridayafternoons

3 Likes
1 Like

I have found hours on MDE thru June 18. The hours I was previously basing my TP’s on stopped at 5 and 6pm.
Now, I have some extra roaming time with 7, 8, and 9pm.

2 Likes

My June 21-25 hours were updated. They are not as long as the rest of the month but they are ok!

1 Like

My hours for late May and early June were all extended as I expected. Later Epcot hours especially will be appreciated.

When do ADRs usually come available. I really want a dinner CRT and Jr. was impossible to when I booked

I linked a recent timeline thread above. You have a reservation finder set up?

I do have 2 set up but wish I could set up 10! :joy:

1 Like

Isn’t there a way to set up more than 2? I feel like I’ve seen people talk about that before (without having multiple accounts). I thought there was something about a max of 5

Agreed! I’m super excited about the revised hours. Think they’ll get a second revision for weekend hours? I’d be surprised if the weekend hours and the weekday hours are the same for the whole time but that’s what they look like right now.

1 Like

I’m definitely excited about extended hours, but also a little disappointed that after my wife’s 5:45 BOG birthday dinner we won’t be coming out to an empty park after the meal (closing at 9 now instead of 6 previously). Oh well, extended hours are great!!

2 Likes

I think they have been finalizing hours about 3 weeks out, so I do expect additional changes.

1 Like

That would be nice because sunset is 830ish in June and I’d like to do some nighttime rides.

Edit: I want to leave after lunch and then come back after dinner but I need those 10-11pm closings for that.

4 Likes

I agree! I hope they extend them again before we go!

1 Like